facebook

is the youtuber vlogger going through rush?

by: question

Keep hearing that the youtuber vlogger is going through rush. Is this true? Is so, how do I avoid getting in the same sorority as her. Can I ask the sororities if they are interested in her? I don't want to be in her sorority because I want privacy. I don't want my life splashed up on Youtube. I'm very worried about showing up on the day and finding out she is in the same sorority as me. I want to know ahead of time so I can drop out of that sorority and get another one. Nothing against her, I just don't want my life public.

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: Trollspotting   

Found one. Please do not feed.

By: Trollspotting
by: ?Jun 30, 2017 3:13:10 PM

How is this a troll? It is a legitimate question. I'm not even the OP and I"m already in a good house and I have concerns about this. Panhellenic needs to set up some boundaries on this situation. What are you going to do when she goes back at night a VLOGS something negative about your sorority? This isn't cool. I'm all for free speech, but we do have a right to privacy too.

By: ?
by: TrollspottingJun 30, 2017 5:55:48 PM

"I want to know ahead of time so I can drop out of that sorority and get another one."
"Panhellenic needs to set up some boundaries on this situation."
Yep, trolling.

By: Trollspotting
by: @TrollspottingJun 30, 2017 8:01:28 PM

I'm reading all the comments and you sound like a bully. Why can't people come on here and ask questions and voice concerns? The v-blogger has a right to her life and people have a right to set their own safety boundaries for themselves.

By: @Trollspotting
by: ^Jun 30, 2017 9:34:28 PM

You sound like the OP.

By: ^
by: @above^Jul 1, 2017 1:59:48 AM

Trolls are real, but I don't like that when someone doesn't like what someone says, they are some how a "troll." This person maybe prissy, but this isn't trolling

By: @above^
by: EwwwwwwJul 8, 2017 2:17:48 AM

Did y'all see her "Let's Talk About Periods!" Video where she talks about her period leaking, etc. Not everything needs to be shared on the internet. I would not want this girl in my house. Not classy at all.

By: Ewwwwww
by: @ewwwwwwJul 13, 2017 10:03:04 AM

Grow up. I actually liked her "Lets' Talk about Periods" It was helpful and empowering. Some of us want to be mature and talk about other things besides lip gloss.

By: @ewwwwww
#2  by: ugh   

even if this wasn't a troll, I'd like to remind everyone that with so many girls in each chapter, if you don't want your life all over the internet, just don't be her friend if she's in your PC?

By: ugh
#3  by: Uga   

All the houses will want her bc they want publicity. Trust me, the houses will beg her to join them. These are all unsecured Pnms smh. For example, if Kd gets her, they will be top house in UGA.

By: Uga
by: ^Jun 30, 2017 11:05:03 PM

KD can have her. I'm in a top house and we don't want her. Don't need the drama.

by: seriously?Jul 1, 2017 2:01:01 AM

They are way cuter girls at this school than her. She is average at best.

By: seriously?
by: what evJul 1, 2017 9:53:07 AM

We don't want her. She seems nice and her videos aren't bad but groups can get kicked off campus for misunderstandings that get reports on video. We can't accept the liability.

By: what ev
by: NopeJul 8, 2017 2:08:57 AM

All the good houses have way higher demand than they can possibly take. What would they need "publicity" for?? There is a SURPLUS of good pnms. They have girls fiercely vying for spots. So what exactly would they need "publicity" for?

By: Nope
by: @nopeJul 8, 2017 7:39:07 PM

the only publicity I could think of a house wanting from her following is for philanthropies, like getting her fans to donate

By: @nope
#4  by: ok so   

I watched her Vlogs. They are mostly superficial stuff, but if she can make a living at it, hat's off to her. That said, I don't want her in my house. I don't want my business up on youtube. But she is really cute and seems harmless. We will se what happens

By: ok so
#5  by: tonygreek   

who is this girl whats her youtube?

By: tonygreek
by: ifJul 5, 2017 8:35:05 PM

There is probably more than one coming, but I think the one they are talking about is the girl from Florida who VEe Logs her trip to see her boyfriend in Canada and then goes through her Christmas list and brags about everything she got for Christmas. She is living in the dorms and got an apartment.

By: if
by: well thenJul 13, 2017 1:16:00 PM

She has a choice to do what she likes. I like her videos. But I can respect that people don't want to deal with the Liability and invasion of privacy. We all make choices and should respect each others choices. Including our choice not to hang out with certain people for what ever reason we choose.

By: well then
#6  by: Lol   

She is the hottest girl I have seen. What y'all r taking about. Some jealous girls smh......

By: Lol
by: ???Jul 5, 2017 5:20:45 PM

I Must not be looking at the same girl, last name Carolan?

By: ???
by: ? Jul 13, 2017 5:20:19 PM

huh? She's okay. But not the hottest I've seen by a long shot.

#7  by: ...   

lots of negativity on this page y'all...I'm sure she's a great gal and there's youtubers in a few of the top sororities so you can't say no one will want her..
if you have opinions keep them to yourself, I'm sure she's nervy about rush just like all of you were, don't bully this girl on a stupid website...

By: ...
by: huh?Jul 2, 2017 2:23:02 AM

Come on! When you start a Youtube channel you have invited people to talk about you. That's how it works. You give up privacy for the money and fame. SHE has chosen that life. Every woman who goes through rush has NOT made that choice, and it is not fair for unwilling women who aren't getting paid to be subjected to a lack of privacy. Why do you have so much empathy for a person who demands attention, but are willing to castigate those of us who want a private life.

By: huh?
by: @ ...Jul 3, 2017 5:14:26 PM

wtf? "if you have opinions keep them to yourself". Why should we keep our opinions to ourselves? WTF? You get to have an opinion and Youtube girl gets to blast her opinions, but everyone else has to keep them to themselves? who the f to you think you are? who does she think she is?

By: @ ...
by: nopeJul 9, 2017 12:30:55 PM

Not going to keep my opinions to myself.

By: nope
#8  by: Xoxo   

She is like Serena and these girls who are saying negative things about her are the Jennies and Georginas of the world. Lol.

By: Xoxo
by: ?Jul 2, 2017 11:14:06 AM

Nobody is saying negative things. People are asking about what sort of systems are in place to ensure dignity and privacy. These are relevant questions.

#9  by: Pnm   

I dont personally know this girl, but I know who she is. And I also know that she is most likely seeing these comments. She's a pnm just like the rest of us and if I had girl picking me apart on an open website, I would be devestated. UGA is a great place and I've always felt the Greek life isn't as superficial as other SEC schools, so please can we leave this poor girl alone :/

By: Pnm
by: omgJul 1, 2017 10:42:01 PM

OMG YES SO AGREE!!
can you imagine this girl reading these comments that all say "we dont want her"
please remind yourself on how you felt before going through rush & don't post things that are going to put down morale for everyone

By: omg
by: @omg ^Jul 2, 2017 2:26:51 AM

Just like she might feel sad reading this post, I would feel really sad having my private life EXPLOITED on a vblog . I'm joining a sorority. I'm not signing up to be on YOUTUBE. It could hurt my future chances for getting jobs. Not okay.

By: @omg ^
by: seriously?Jul 2, 2017 12:03:33 PM

She is not a PNM like everyone else. She chose to make money off youtube. That was her choice. Just like she gets the rewards of those choices, she gets the downside too - that's life! For me and my future, I've chosen privacy.My rights are just as valid as hers.

By: seriously?
#10  by: I know   

She will rule uga mark my words

By: I know
by: No^Jul 2, 2017 8:44:13 PM

There will be a small group of Kardashians that will be her groupies, but anyone with any class will avoid her. It's sad, because she might be really nice. But we have to protect our own employment futures.

By: No^
by: ^Jul 3, 2017 9:37:22 AM

Cool. She can rule UGA and she can rule the world.She won't be in my sorority.. We have enough drama.

by: KJul 3, 2017 11:01:21 AM

She will get into your sorority and kick you out. She has more power than normal girls. And all of the fraternities will try to get social with the sorority that she is on. That's how it is. Don't hate unsecured pnms.

By: K
by: @noJul 5, 2017 5:30:54 PM

Dude she won't even have groupies, most of us are leagues more attractive

By: @no

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.