facebook

is the youtuber vlogger going through rush?

by: question

Keep hearing that the youtuber vlogger is going through rush. Is this true? Is so, how do I avoid getting in the same sorority as her. Can I ask the sororities if they are interested in her? I don't want to be in her sorority because I want privacy. I don't want my life splashed up on Youtube. I'm very worried about showing up on the day and finding out she is in the same sorority as me. I want to know ahead of time so I can drop out of that sorority and get another one. Nothing against her, I just don't want my life public.

Posted By: question
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: Actually in a chapter    

Y'all can say what you want but I think she's cute and kind. My chapter would be lucky to have her.

By: Actually in a chapter
by: UmJul 18, 2017 9:41:11 PM

No one would post this, people are just making her look stupid (or she's making herself look stupid) and desperate.

By: Um
#22  by: ..   

Y'all are literally idiots "I want my privacy" like stfu do you really think she's going to vlog at a party and post it?? How dumb can you get 😂😂

By: ..
by: UmJul 18, 2017 9:42:06 PM

Honestly I think these girls just wanted a less mean way of saying that's she's annoying af and they don't wanna be in her PC lol

By: Um
#23  by: ok   

She doesnt vlog random strangers, she only vlogs her friends and only if they let her. If she goes to a party she probably wont vlog it because she know it'll affect her too. Her high school is full of party kids and she parties with them too, but she doesnt vlog it. She doesnt even tag her friends on instagram and rarely posts pictures with them in order to protect their privacy. Dont make a big deal out of nothing, you dont have to be her friend if you dont want to, and she wont put you in her vlog without permission. There are other youtubers at UGA and theyre doing fine, no need to tear her down.

By: ok
by: @okJul 19, 2017 3:27:18 PM

thanks DABielle, good to know!

By: @ok
#24  by: thetruth   

You're hilarious for even thinking she'd put you in one of her videos just because she's in your sorority?
Just because she could be in your sorority does not mean she would post things about you or things about the sorority
I know YouTube bloggers in at least 4 of the top UGA sororities...so I guess go ahead and do your research and tell them all you don't want to be in their sorority...my bet is that they wouldn't want you either
Also, if you would drop a sorority solely bc she is in the same one, you don't even deserve to be there.
You are selfish and idiotic

By: thetruth
#25  by: Wow this is crazy    

First of all this is terrible and all the negative comments on here are so so sad. I'm a professional recruiter and no one looks up candidates to see if they are on YouTube or what their social media is..so everyone can chill out about being put on there in her videos. Second of all, she isn't dumb and wouldn't put drinking videos up online, especially since her followers are so young, but also you could just ask not to be in her videos if she happened to be in your sorority so not sure what the issue is here...I understand not wanting to be in the videos but this is a huge overreaction, school hasn't even started yet! So sad there's so much hate out there for someone you've never met.

By: Wow this is crazy
by: againJul 19, 2017 10:10:47 PM

why are you on here if you're a professional with a full time career? are you this girl's mother?

By: again
#26  by: lol    

true

By: lol
#27  by: ni   

no

By: ni
#28  by: Yall   

Y'all she is the best. Chill

By: Yall
#29  by: Yeah   

she is going KD or KKG

By: Yeah
#30  by: actually observant    

lol i dont even go to georgia but ive watched other uga girls who went through recruitment and were youtubers and all of them joined and ended up dropping out of schools of the three girls i watched so i don't think any of you guys have anything to worry about cause in the end if they she see's youtube as a more viable job she will just go with that.

By: actually observant

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.