KAPPA
DZ
PI PHI
XO
THETA
KD
GAMMA PHI
ADPI

This is the true rankings!!! XO cheats, PiPhi don't go out, Thetas don't go out, along with KD, Gamma Phi and ADPi. So these are the bottom 6.

Posted By: NEW RANK
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 5
#31  by: Headache   

I feel as if there is the same person replying to every post saying either "OP got it right/spot on!" Or "times have changed" and they're obviously being a troll. Let this post die already, it's about time.

By: Headache
by: ^Mar 18, 2015 6:25:55 PM

Hint: it's the same DZ over and over again

By: ^
#32  by: soho girl   

truth

By: soho girl
#33  by: NB   

these are the correct rankings. Someone is obsessively trying to bury this. Must of hit a nerve.HAHA!!

By: NB
by: ^Mar 21, 2015 7:45:05 PM

I don't think it really hit a nerve I think most people just think its a stupid ranking lol. I also think you're the one who's obsessively commenting on this cause you can tell it's the same person

By: ^
by: ^^^Mar 21, 2015 9:22:13 PM

It must not be stupid to you and others that try and bury this... KD.. GammaPhi ...ADPi top 3 here!

By: ^^^
#34  by: Lol   

Obviously posted by a DZ. Nice try but after yalls tattle tale incident you're obviously 2nd to last.

By: Lol
#35  by: REALLY ????   

not a DZ, But must of hit a nerve because you're afraid of not being top anymore. OP got it right. I know its hard to take

By: REALLY ????
#36  by: Lol   

At this point it's just hilariously sad because it's incredibly obvious that the same girl keeps commenting using the same language hoping people will take this awful ranking seriously

By: Lol
by: YupMar 25, 2015 11:31:30 AM

Anyone looking at the "rankings" knows that it' same troll post if they go to A&M, and the replies from OP are soooooo transparent. "OP must have hit a nerve!" "OP got it right!" "Times are changing!""Rankings are spot on!" Yeah... You're not fooling anyone.

By: Yup
by: really??Mar 25, 2015 1:22:02 PM

Just because you assume something doesn't make it a fact. So lol and yup, I assume from your statements that you two are in one of the houses who think they should be ranked higher in this persons opinion but are not. This stupid just stop replying and maybe it will finally stop.

By: really??
by: HAHAHAApr 13, 2015 9:14:17 PM

all of this is lame!

By: HAHAHA
by: -_-Apr 13, 2015 9:44:17 PM

This thread was done and buried and you had to bump it to the top...

By: -_-
#37  by: lol   

This is not accurate at all... This is how it truly is and everyone knows it.
Tri Delt, XO, KAppa, Zeta, Pi PHi, Theta, AXO, DZ, Gamma Phi, KD and ADpi..

By: lol
by: really??Apr 18, 2015 10:34:10 PM

You need to remember all your houses, your probably not even in a greek house

By: really??
by: truly Apr 21, 2015 5:20:35 PM

best convo yet! lol like the "OP" hahahahahahaha

By: truly
by: Posted by the same DZApr 22, 2015 7:31:24 AM

This is the same person that asked all Greeks to unite. If you're truly united, you won't post another rank.

By: Posted by the same DZ
#38  by: Guest   

This is pretty accurate except for DZ. There is no way they are above Pi phi

By: Guest
#39  by: This is   

... Not perfect but close to the truth.

By: This is
#40  by: smh   

obviously a DZ wrote this because no one else would ever put DZ anywhere but bottom 3

By: smh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.