KAPPA
DZ
PI PHI
XO
THETA
KD
GAMMA PHI
ADPI

This is the true rankings!!! XO cheats, PiPhi don't go out, Thetas don't go out, along with KD, Gamma Phi and ADPi. So these are the bottom 6.

Posted By: NEW RANK
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: Ummmmmmmmm   

DZ is the bottom house now then ADPI Gamma Phi- TRUTH!

By: Ummmmmmmmm
#2  by: What a troll   

Bottom 6 because they don't go out? Yeah right, I highly doubt that you're in a sorority here.

By: What a troll
#3  by: What in the world...   

No way in hell is DZ anywhere but the bottom 3. XO PiPhi and Theta should be much higher, and AXO should be way way lower

By: What in the world...
#4  by: this is great!!   

I love the humor in this post. As good a reason as any why you put the houses in this order.

By: this is great!!
#5  by: False   

What is this based on? Who goes out the most? Who has most party girls? AXO, DG, ZTA are the party groups. AXO is lower mid tier in EVERY way.

By: False
by: No way Mar 2, 2015 9:57:55 PM

AXO DG will never be top tier, they just dominate greek rank and partying

By: No way
by: If OnlyMar 2, 2015 10:10:39 PM

AXO, ZTA, and DG put as much effort into school as they do with Greekrank and partying

By: If Only
by: nasty and meanMar 2, 2015 11:13:31 PM

I thought you might want to look at yourself right now. You are not making yourself look very good. Looks to me your worrying a little too much!! Now I guess you can claim your classier or some other garbage to make others look bad. Did you really need to say such things about any sorority?? This is crazy

By: nasty and mean
by: well...Mar 2, 2015 11:25:45 PM

If your going to list the reasons for the list you forgot why XO was listed, but I think this was done in jest or for drama and you fell for it!! I read it and could not take it seriously Hahaha

By: well...
#6  by: Ask any guy   

This is true

By: Ask any guy
by: wait Mar 3, 2015 10:04:46 AM

Except dz

By: wait
by: ummm, that is sadMar 3, 2015 10:13:44 AM

You are ranking based on guys' opinions????? Really???? Wow.....That says a lot and is truly sad since most college guys want only ONE thing.....

This ranking might be based on that, but most of us chose for much different reasons......

By: ummm, that is sad
#7  by: Truth   

This isn't a joke. This is how a lot of people would rank the sororities currently at A&M.

By: Truth
by: .Mar 3, 2015 8:08:49 PM

honestly I see it pretty similar to this also

By: .
by: WellMar 4, 2015 11:08:40 AM

I don't think very many people would put AXO above Kappa. And I don't think anyone would put DZ above XO PiPhi or Theta

By: Well
#8  by: Love    

Bump

By: Love
#9  by: no   

hahahahah this is so wrong its hilarious

By: no
#10  by: LOVE   

This is so true…..current post is correct. It is the "so called" top houses that can't take that they are not top 6. hahahaha… we know who runs this site!! Theta? Chi O?? Pi Phi??? You are not top 6 any more… Every time a post is put on this site and one of the 3 are at the bottom, they respond. Deal with it bottom 6!

By: LOVE

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.