KAPPA
DZ
PI PHI
XO
THETA
KD
GAMMA PHI
ADPI

This is the true rankings!!! XO cheats, PiPhi don't go out, Thetas don't go out, along with KD, Gamma Phi and ADPi. So these are the bottom 6.

Posted By: NEW RANK
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 5
#21  by: Definitely   

This ranking is as true as any!

By: Definitely
#22  by: Weird   

I'm sorry but this is just wrong on so many levels. I understand that everyone has their own opinions and its hard to realistically rank every single sorority, but there are at least some general impressions of tier that can be gathered simply by being aware of the community. I'm not going to argue exact orders but:

-AXO is much lower, still a great group of girls, but they are definitely nowhere near the top by any standard
-XO and PiPhi should be much higher, I mean come on, almost everyone would rank them as at least upper middle
-Sorry, not to be mean, but any rank that has DZ anywhere but the bottom 3 is just plain out wrong. They have such a bad rep, both with sororities and fraternities, and if we're being honest, very few PNMs come in actually wanting DZ over anyone except for maybe ADPi

By: Weird
#23  by: real   

times change and this is for the most part accurate sorry

By: real
#24  by: Yes   

No this is not perfect, but it is much closer to what most people think currently. Despite what some want you to believe on this site, times have definitely changed.

By: Yes
by: YepMar 12, 2015 8:21:54 AM

I totally agree with this

By: Yep
by: YeahMar 13, 2015 11:25:35 AM

Times have changed. But this ranking is still really wrong. Like really really wrong

By: Yeah
#25  by: Hmmm   

The OP got it right... This isn't the 70' or 80's anymore. The top 6 are correct now!! Deal with it and quit whining !

By: Hmmm
by: UmmmMar 12, 2015 11:58:45 PM

There weren't even sororities on campus in the 70s...

By: Ummm
by: ^Mar 13, 2015 11:24:37 AM

There's not a single person at this entire school who would put DZ in the top 6. Sorry

By: ^
#26  by: History   

ZTA, XO, KKG, KAO, DZ.ADPi all came on campus in 1975-76

By: History
by: ReallyMar 15, 2015 4:04:45 PM

The OP got the rankings right!! there Were sororities in the 70's... And DZ was sorority of the year, so they totally deserve being in top 6! Theta and Phi pis are not involved in campus. DG and AXO are moving up as well.

By: Really
by: @ReallyMar 15, 2015 5:59:00 PM

Theta and Pi Phi not being involved on campus? I'm not in either and I can tell you that's a joke. Pi Phi had most Panhellenic points last year and Theta is extremely involved in on campus leadership like the Big Event, Maroon Coats, the Speaker of the House is a Theta, and there's a lot of Thetas and Pi Phis in my honors classes.

By: @Really
#27  by: DZ   

Not having chapters at the other Div 1 schools in Texas hurts DZ. girls from strong greek families don't consider it.

It's Texas, and the top sororities are Theta, Kappa, Pi Phi, XO, TriDelt, Zeta

By: DZ
by: ^Mar 15, 2015 9:37:53 PM

I would agree with this except remove Theta and put in DG.

by: ^Mar 16, 2015 1:34:03 AM

PKT is a pretty big thing in Texas. Statewid, Theta is definitely more top tier than DG. DG is just better at A&M

by: ^Mar 16, 2015 11:58:44 AM

I'm talking about A&M...

#28  by: No Comparison   

DG folded at Baylor and bottom tier at Tech. Lower middle at Texas, TCU, SMU. Theta is top tier at Texas, SMU, Baylor, TCU.

By: No Comparison
by: AgainMar 17, 2015 2:15:56 AM

That was in the 70's! OP got it right ! Quit whining already

By: Again
#29  by: Aggie   

We are talking about A&M not statewide or national rankings, OP got it right.

By: Aggie
by: A&M TODAYMar 17, 2015 10:37:40 AM

Top Tier: TriDelt XO
Kappa, Zeta

Upper Mid: DG

Mid Tier. Pi phi theta AXO Pi

Lower mid: dz gamma phi

Bottom: adpi

By: A&M TODAY
by: A&M todayMar 17, 2015 10:44:06 AM

OP is right on target.. Theta and XO are bottom 6 for sure!

By: A&M today
by: TodayMar 18, 2015 5:52:12 AM

Someone is trying to bury this. I wonder why? Truth maybe??

By: Today
#30  by: I'm sorry but   

There is no way that XO or PiPhi are below AXO, much less DZ. I mean seriously? DZ being anywhere but the bottom has to be a joke

By: I'm sorry but
by: @sorrybutMar 18, 2015 12:48:28 PM

The rankings are spot on. The OP got it right!!!

By: @sorrybut

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.