KAPPA
DZ
PI PHI
XO
THETA
KD
GAMMA PHI
ADPI

This is the true rankings!!! XO cheats, PiPhi don't go out, Thetas don't go out, along with KD, Gamma Phi and ADPi. So these are the bottom 6.

Posted By: NEW RANK
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 5
#11  by: Whaa   

Umm DZ in the top 6? When have they ever been anything but bottom?

By: Whaa
#12  by: Yes   

Based on the current membership of each house, I think this is pretty accurate.

By: Yes
#13  by: Nope   

Written by delusional AXO or DG

By: Nope
#14  by: Change is hard    

Wow this has really touched a nerve!

By: Change is hard
by: TbhMar 5, 2015 2:30:20 PM

No, it hasn't touched a nerve. I agree with some of it, but there are huge inaccuracies as well.
- DZ is nowhere near that high
- XO is higher than AXO
- Gamma Phi higher than KD
- Kappa above AXO

By: Tbh
#15  by: Maybe   

Rankings are subjective. One is not better or truer than another. Each person has their own thoughts on how the sororities and fraternities should be ranked. Just because someone's ranking is different than yours doesn't make it wrong, a joke, or inaccurate. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion.

By: Maybe
#16  by: Actually   

Not bad

By: Actually
#17  by: Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!   

So, HALF of the soroities don't go OUT??? You have no idea what your talking about and obviously never been to a frat party or NG. Sucks to be in HS doesn't it?

By: Hilarious!!!!!!!!!!!
#18  by: i hate greek rank   

All of you bashers out here... 1. DZ did get sorority of the year this past year and usually it is XO or Kappa. 2. XO is the top house at A&M and everyone knows this. 3. AXO has really fallen the past couple years and they are not as high as they keep ranking themselves. 4. Gamma Phi and KD post too much on this site and it still does not move them up... bottom three with ADPi.

By: i hate greek rank
by: so...Mar 9, 2015 11:23:50 AM

Are you a XO by chance? I don't think even most think XO is the top sorority, they are good but not top.

By: so...
by: WrongMar 9, 2015 1:42:41 PM

Only XO thinks that they are top. This may be Greekrank but there is a grain of truth to it. Notice how no one questions Tri Delt, Zeta, or Kappa for being top but almost immediately XO gets show down every time they try. It's not happening girls, improve the girls you bid and improve your attitudes.

By: Wrong
by: WeirdMar 18, 2015 10:01:54 AM

Pretty sure Pi phi got chapter of the year last year and most Panhellenic this year soooo not "usually XO and kappa"

By: Weird
#19  by: Current   

OP got it right and hit a NERVE !

By: Current
by: UmmMar 9, 2015 11:02:52 PM

Or OP is dead wrong and everyone's calling her out on her BS

By: Umm
by: .Mar 10, 2015 7:42:51 PM

OP actually got the rankings right because he/she sees through all the self rankers on here

By: .
#20  by: Really   

How can one Opinion be more correct then another opinion? One thing I notice is the first to call someone else a self ranker represents a house desparate to hang on and keep a house on the rise down and tred water based on history for their own house. Things change ladies, zip codes aren't gonna do it anymore.
There are no factual rankings except your own for yourself. I probably dropped your house and you may have dropped mine if our opinions are so different. That's why there are 12 houses. So we can each find the one that fits us best. If you can't see that, you are insecure and immature. Each house has amazing things to offer. Stop pushing yourself up by standing on other sorority women's shoulders and pushing them down. Let's all embrace our differences.

By: Really

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.