facebook

fall recruitment

by: Sorority Girl

Recruitment can be tough at OU but there is a place for everyone if you keep an open mind. The houses that are the most difficult to receive a bid from are KAT KKG DDD XO PBP. Do not get your heart totally set on any of these houses or you might be heart broken. More realistic houses are AP DG GPB and AXO. AP is probably the hardest of these houses. Both AOP and AGD are building up great houses so they would be great too! Regardless of a few posters on this site ALL of the sororities have great girls and every type of girl. Good luck in the fall to all PNMs and a little advice.... Get off this site, go through recruitment, meet the girls and see where you fit. It's the only way to be truly happy and have a great sorority experience that will last a life time.

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: Me   

Great advice

By: Me
#22  by: LOL   

True post good advice

By: LOL
#23  by: Well   

This is shockingly accurate. Looks like it was actually written by a girl who went throught recruitment at OU.

By: Well
#24  by: OU greeks   

Best advice!

By: OU greeks
#25  by: Yes   

This is exactly how recruitment is at OU

By: Yes
#26  by: Boomer Girl   

True just so true

By: Boomer Girl
#27  by: to PNMs   

^^^^ The comment above is another example of an unhelpful / invalid / misleading post. She puts houses in a weird order with no support and then ignores people who disagree with her.

By: to PNMs
#28  by: Me   

Another truthful op

By: Me
#29  by: 12345   

This is true for frats and sororities

By: 12345
#30  by: Hmmm   

Original post has good advice

By: Hmmm

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.