facebook

fall recruitment

by: Sorority Girl

Recruitment can be tough at OU but there is a place for everyone if you keep an open mind. The houses that are the most difficult to receive a bid from are KAT KKG DDD XO PBP. Do not get your heart totally set on any of these houses or you might be heart broken. More realistic houses are AP DG GPB and AXO. AP is probably the hardest of these houses. Both AOP and AGD are building up great houses so they would be great too! Regardless of a few posters on this site ALL of the sororities have great girls and every type of girl. Good luck in the fall to all PNMs and a little advice.... Get off this site, go through recruitment, meet the girls and see where you fit. It's the only way to be truly happy and have a great sorority experience that will last a life time.

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 7 of 7
#61  by: Y   

not just give the house that wants you a chance??

By: Y
#62  by: Bump   

Gotta put GPB is their own crazy category

By: Bump
#63  by: Reality Check   

This post is just weird. 45% of the girls can get their heart set on the five the poster mentioned. That isn't overly exclusive. Almost half get in 5 sororities. The other 55% will get into the others. Not much of a difference.

For that matter a school with only 11 sororities doesn't have a top 5. A top 3, maybe 4. But that is pushing it.

They divide you girls up. It is just math.

By: Reality Check
#64  by: Me   

Honest

By: Me
#65  by: Me   

True

By: Me

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.