facebook

fall recruitment

by: Sorority Girl

Recruitment can be tough at OU but there is a place for everyone if you keep an open mind. The houses that are the most difficult to receive a bid from are KAT KKG DDD XO PBP. Do not get your heart totally set on any of these houses or you might be heart broken. More realistic houses are AP DG GPB and AXO. AP is probably the hardest of these houses. Both AOP and AGD are building up great houses so they would be great too! Regardless of a few posters on this site ALL of the sororities have great girls and every type of girl. Good luck in the fall to all PNMs and a little advice.... Get off this site, go through recruitment, meet the girls and see where you fit. It's the only way to be truly happy and have a great sorority experience that will last a life time.

Posted By: Sorority Girl
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 7
#1  by: pangal   

Glad you posted this! This is so true. Good luck to all the girls going through recruitment in August.

By: pangal
by: ^Jun 25, 2014 2:10:01 PM

Yup me too

By: ^
#2  by: To PNMs   

Please do not believe the bologna in the original post about which houses are harder to get into. It's THAT GIRL making stuff up again.

-- Thanks, OU PANHELLENIC

By: To PNMs
by: ^let me guessJun 25, 2014 3:11:53 PM

You are the GPB always pretending to be OU pan. I thought this post was actually pretty generous towards GPB.

By: ^let me guess
by: wellJun 25, 2014 6:22:52 PM

Don't bother guessing. This is the correct order:

Theta
Tri Delta
Kappa
Gamma Phi
Pi Phi

Alpha Chi/Alpha Phi
Chi O
Delta Gamma

AOII
AGD

By: well
#3  by: @2   

You got it right GPB should be with AOPI and AGD

By: @2
#4  by: Anon   

OP is correct

By: Anon
#5  by: Greek   

Post gets it right.

By: Greek
#6  by: ------------>>   

Accurate assessment of OU sorority recruitment

By: ------------>>
#7  by: Why?   

Why does someone keep bumping the crazy posts over the real ones?

By: Why?
#8  by: Why?   

Why does someone keep bumping the crazy posts over the real ones?

By: Why?
by: ?Jun 28, 2014 10:21:32 AM

You mean like this one?

The real ranks are:

Theta, Tri Delta, Kappa
Gamma Phi,Pi Phi

Alpha Chi/Alpha Phi
Chi O, DG

AOII
AGD

By: ?
by: ^hahahahahaJul 27, 2014 10:01:47 PM

GPB is no where near a top house!! Nice try once again GPB but don't you know your house looks pathetically sad???

By: ^hahahahaha
#9  by: Me   

True

By: Me
by: 2014 true ranksJun 29, 2014 12:02:18 PM

Agree.
Theta
Tri Delta
Kappa
Gamma Phi
Pi Phi

Alpha Chi/Alpha Phi
Chi O
Delta Gamma

AOII
AGD

By: 2014 true ranks
by: ^Jul 31, 2014 8:53:43 AM

LOL GPB isn't a top house- never was never will be-- go through recruitment and meet them you will see why! Their own members do nothing but lie about houses they were cut from -- that's the top 8 houses and they have a crazy obsession with one house-- guess which one!

by: ^Aug 10, 2014 3:16:20 PM

They need to join reality and start recruiting the girls they have a realistic chance of getting or they could just ask AGD who their house is cutting.

#10  by: Anon   

Good advice!

By: Anon

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.