facebook

hi

by: wondering

What would you guys say are the real sorority/fraternity rankings going into next year? Any change (anyone go up/down)?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: ---   

dg, adpi, kappa/theta, gphi/aphi, aoii

By: ---
by: ofybApr 28, 2014 11:54:40 PM

Clearly you have no idea what you're talking about, you didn't even put AGD. And APhi/GPhi and Kappa/Theta? are you nuts?

By: ofyb
by: ---Apr 29, 2014 12:38:04 AM

oops I always forget about agd

By: ---
#22  by: Id say..   

Sororities:

Top - KKG, DG, ADPi
Middle - AGD, Theta, GPhi
Bottom - APhi, AOPi

Fraternities:

Top - Sig, Beta, FIJI
Middle - Psi U, DKE, Phi Delt, KSig
Bottom - Alpha Delt, AEPi, Zeta Psi

By: Id say..
by: xoxoApr 29, 2014 1:13:01 PM

If you think DKE or PSI U are better than Phi Delt you're dreaming. Also, switch KSig and Alpha Delt. I don't really like Alpha Delt, but they definitely are NOT bottom tier....which cannot be said for KSig...Sorry boys

By: xoxo
#23  by: Change   

For the frats from an impartial viewpoint.
last years rankings:
Sig
Beta
Fiji
Deke
Phi Delt
Alpha Delt
Psi U
Ksig
AEPi
Zeta Psi

This year i think its become closer and the current (debateable) rankings
Sig/ Beta
Fiji/ Phi Delt
Psi U
Alpha Delt
Deke
Ksig/Zeta Psi
AEPi

By: Change
by: x0x0Apr 29, 2014 1:13:38 PM

This is pretty spot on

By: x0x0
by: idMay 3, 2014 5:31:32 PM

switch dke with psi u and thats solid

By: id
#24  by: Fancy   

I would say that the top tier fraternities this year have been Sigma Chi, Phi Delt and Beta. All three are very different, and each bring their own unique blend of dominance to the greek system. Sigma Chi's have great PR and throw the best parties by far. Phi Delt's are good looking, wealthy, and are heavily involved in philanthropy. Beta's are the best looking guys, most athletic and completely destroy inter fraternal sports. All the other fraternities haven't really made much of an impact this year in my opinion.

By: Fancy
by: fratMay 3, 2014 11:25:34 AM

100% agree

By: frat
by: JENIMay 3, 2014 4:02:22 PM

You pretty much got it spot on, with both the ranking and the descriptions.

By: JENI
by: TrueMay 4, 2014 10:42:09 AM

Fully agree with this.

By: True
by: WaitMay 5, 2014 3:15:02 PM

So people consider Phi Delt as a top house because they have the wealthiest guys? You guys are way more superficial than I thought...

By: Wait
by: Re WaitMay 6, 2014 3:06:21 AM

It doesn't hurt

By: Re Wait
by: RE: "wait"May 7, 2014 2:46:20 PM

Are you stupid? The commenter also pointed out their commitment to philanthropy. Learn how to read and stop being such an idiot.

Aside from their philanthropy, they've also been super sweet to their closest sororities this year. Serenades, cards, making letters...and who could forget their yearly decoration of Panhell for Valentines Day?

By: RE: "wait"
by: ^May 8, 2014 5:00:22 PM

saying any fraternity parties harder than every other one is laughable. psi u, sig, alpha delt, and fiji were all out before phi delt on ACF. you mainly sound butthurt that phi delt got called soft

By: ^
by: ^May 11, 2014 4:51:56 AM

You have your facts completely wrong and sound like a complete moron.

By: ^
by: RE: StupidMay 11, 2014 2:20:44 PM

It's funny how obvious it is that you're a Phi Delt trying to justify how much Phi Delts "party hard."

By: RE: Stupid
#25  by: yup   

Girls top tier:
Kappa
DG
ADPi - I seriously don't know how they fell so far down on this site, haters tho.

Guys:
Sig/Beta
Fiji

Phi Delt is making strides, but there's no way they're top tier. They're close with like 2 sororities and that's it.

By: yup
by: poor soulsMay 4, 2014 2:21:44 AM

why do you kappa's think you're the top sorority? Everyone knows that you're top tier, but definitely NOT #1.

By: poor souls
by: HmmmMay 4, 2014 10:46:08 AM

I agree that Phi Delt isn't the top frat, but they're definitely top-ish tier. They may only be close to three sororities (Kappa, ADPi and Theta) but at least two of those are top tier sororities. They're undoubtedly the rowdiest house, sure they can't throw as big parties - but at events like ACF and stuff they're always the most fun to party with. Other than that like the person about said they're doing great with philanthropy and exchanges I've been to wth them have been great.

But you're right that Sig and Beta are still top houses

By: Hmmm
by: MarMay 5, 2014 1:06:42 PM

^ I would agree that Phi Delt is by no means the #1; they have however definitely achieved top tier status/are definitely most improved. They went from being smack dead in the middle (barely) a few years ago to without a doubt being among the most dominant fraternities in the system. So, kudos to you boys for pulling that off!

By: Mar
#26  by: well   

Beta is only up there because of there commitment to UBC Rec, sorority relations, and house off campus would otherwise have them seen lower.

By: well
by: fratMay 5, 2014 12:28:13 AM

If you think betas house is off campus, you are insane, they are just not in the greek village, they are more central campus then any other house

by: fratMay 5, 2014 12:28:14 AM

If you think betas house is off campus, you are insane, they are just not in the greek village, they are more central campus then any other house

#27  by: jokes   

lol, Yall must be either gdis or really bored. Weak.

By: jokes
#28  by: yuh   

Yeah sig beta & phi delt are the "top" ones

By: yuh
#29  by: lunch   

For fraternities, in my opinion it's been a toss up between Sig and Phi Delt this year. Maybe Beta as well but their lack of involvement brings them down. Sororities, I'd say it goes DG, Kappa, ADPI this year.

By: lunch
by: not trueMay 15, 2014 1:10:24 PM

STOP GIVING FALSE INFO TO PNMs. gosh this is way off...

By: not true
by: Re: Not trueMay 15, 2014 2:40:42 PM

What would you consider the actual rankings to be then, if you're so certain that the person above is way off?

By: Re: Not true
by: LOLMay 26, 2014 7:27:09 PM

Phi Delts are a bunch of pretentious dweebs

By: LOL
#30  by: Soror girl   

TOP ARE ZETA PSI, PSI U and PHI DELT FOR SURE. ANYTHING ELSE IS A LIE made up by the lower tier fraternities, sororities and GDIs

By: Soror girl
by: trueMay 27, 2014 2:55:31 PM

true. zeta psi, alpha delt, and phi delt (maaaybe psi u) would be clearcut top tier.

By: true
by: lolJun 2, 2014 10:49:47 AM

lol we've got a comedian over here.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.