facebook

hi

by: wondering

What would you guys say are the real sorority/fraternity rankings going into next year? Any change (anyone go up/down)?

Posted By: wondering
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: RE   

Same as ever. Girls: DG, KKG, ADPI, AGD/GPHIB, THETA, APHI, AOPI

By: RE
by: uyupApr 16, 2014 1:47:39 AM

preeeeeach

By: uyup
by: fratApr 24, 2014 10:37:11 PM

this is how we see it for the girls
kkg, adpi/theta, dg, gphi, aphi, agd, aopi

By: frat
by: yaApr 24, 2014 10:38:21 PM

i actually agree with that. if people are going off of NOT this site, it's definitely kkg, dg, a dpi, theta, gphi, a phi, agd, aopi.

By: ya
by: frattApr 26, 2014 5:08:01 PM

Almost spot on but you'd be surprised that some girls who should be in lower tiers are in top tiers. Likewise, lower tiers have some attractive, cool girls who could've easily been in the upper tiers. Who knows why they joined what they joined. So don't think you should be concerned about what you join if you're attractive and chill, you'll be noticed regardless of affiliation.

By: fratt
#2  by: -   

adpi/kappa, dg, gphi, agd, theta, aphi, aopi
top 3 will always be adpi, dg, kappa, but agd has been improving a lot.

By: -
by: ...Apr 16, 2014 4:01:33 PM

100% agree with this

By: ...
by: YuupApr 16, 2014 4:12:24 PM

Yup

By: Yuup
by: holaApr 16, 2014 5:17:30 PM

more or less accurate

By: hola
by: almostApr 17, 2014 10:05:41 PM

adpi isn't the top definitely but more or less correct

By: almost
by: --Apr 18, 2014 11:20:22 AM

lol you kappa's need to learn how to make it less obvious when you post/self rank here... it's making all of you look bad when it's clearly the same 1 or 2 people posting

By: --
by: yaApr 19, 2014 7:56:04 PM

this is probably the most accurate

By: ya
by: fyiApr 19, 2014 9:50:29 PM

I would swap DG and kappa.
also keep in mind that every sorority has dimes. Even the "lower" tiers have girls that could be in "top" tier if they wanted to.

By: fyi
by: trueApr 20, 2014 1:36:38 PM

swap dg/kappa and gphi/agd and thats the truth

By: true
by: trueApr 20, 2014 1:36:38 PM

swap dg/kappa and gphi/agd and thats the truth

By: true
by: hmmmApr 20, 2014 3:05:52 PM

i feel like for this years new pledge classes, it probably goes like: adpi/kappa, dg, agd, gphi, theta, aphi, aopi
however, overall, it's probably like adpi/dg, kappa, gphi, agd, theta, aphi, aopi

By: hmmm
by: kkkkkkApr 20, 2014 4:11:20 PM

what is this based on? looks…how shallow. I guess some people are still stuck in high school.

By: kkkkkk
by: HahahahaApr 24, 2014 12:29:13 AM

Swap: DG and ADPi, swap Gamma Phi and Theta. Done. GPhi has very little to offer anymore and AGD is just bleh. Also I hear ADPi is going really downhill

By: Hahahaha
by: HahahahaApr 24, 2014 12:29:13 AM

Swap: DG and ADPi, swap Gamma Phi and Theta. Done. GPhi has very little to offer anymore and AGD is just bleh. Also I hear ADPi is going really downhill

By: Hahahaha
by: lolApr 24, 2014 7:35:47 PM

whoever said adpi is going downhill is probs just jealous...

By: lol
by: xoxoApr 29, 2014 12:58:34 AM

I agree with this post.

By: xoxo
by: ...May 14, 2014 10:48:32 PM

DG and ADPI > kappa
Any time I go to a greek event/club, I see kappas smoking. really? If all you care about is "partying" then rush kappa. btw "PP" is so overrated.

By: ...
#3  by: la   

Honestly, everyone did amazing this year compared to previous years! Don't think anyone went down at all, If anything, many just went up! Particularly agd, aopi, and aphi. excellent job everyone.

By: la
#4  by: Um   

DG Kappa AGD/ADPI GphiB Theta Aphi AOPi

By: Um
by: yupApr 18, 2014 12:41:29 PM

most accurate. DG will always be at the top and kappa deserves to be up there with their new philanthropy. AGD's new philanthropy would have been better if it was sunny out, ADPi didnt really do anything new this year but they are usually successful so deserve that spot. The rest after are accurate, except Aphi and AOPi never really get enough credit for the stuff they do.

By: yup
by: nopeApr 18, 2014 5:42:45 PM

LOOOOOOOL no.

By: nope
#5  by: Lol   

TOP: DG, Kappa, ADPi (in my opinion, Kappa and DG have improved in terms of both academics and well-roundedness. I'm worried about how ADPi will do without their grads.
MIDDLE: AGD, Theta/Gphi (they're all basically tied more or less, but AGD won a ton of awards including too all around- so that makes them the top of the middle tier)
BOTTOM: APhi, AOPi (both improving, both still have a little way to go to be well rounded. AOPi got accredited this year by panhel for top all around, but ranking isn't based solely on awards, and the rest of the Greek system still sees them as having room to grow)

By: Lol
by: TruestApr 24, 2014 12:22:55 AM

I would say middle tier is AGD-Theta-Gphi in that order

So the rankings in my opinion would be DG, Kappa, ADPi, AGD, Theta, Gamma phi, Aphi, Aopi

By: Truest
by: yepApr 24, 2014 1:33:22 AM

This post could not be more accurate

By: yep
by: ofybApr 28, 2014 11:44:48 PM

Most accurate ranking I'd say

By: ofyb
#6  by: imo   

adpi and kappa will always be top in terms of personality and allroundedness with the frats... dg close second. cannot give enough props for AGD hear a lot of good stuff about them

By: imo
by: - Apr 27, 2014 11:26:12 PM

definitely agree with this

By: -
#7  by: aaa   

I agree that dg adpi and kappa are top, followed closely by gphi and agd. As of the other 3 I see them all on the same level. Not that any of them is bad, but they're just not there yet.

By: aaa
by: no.Apr 24, 2014 10:32:58 PM

this is the most ridic thing i've read on this post. Theta won top GPA, and they have some major dimes. If anything they are way above GPhi and AGD. truth

By: no.
by: LolwutApr 26, 2014 7:43:13 PM

So your reasoning for theta being above agd is because they won one award and they have SOME attractive girls? Please. Agd won at least 4 awards including top all around and gphi has WAY more prettier girls.

By: Lolwut
#8  by: Fraternity   

There's no way that AGD comes before Theta.

More like:
Kappa, ADPi, DG, Gphi/Theta, AGD, Aphi, AOPi

By: Fraternity
by: lolApr 24, 2014 12:24:32 AM

AGD won how many awards? Theta won 1. Not only that, AGD is more well-rounded in terms of sports, scholarship, involvement, even partying. Theta is lower middle tier.

DG, Kappa/ADPI, AGD/GPhi, Theta, Aphi, AOpi

By: lol
by: HmmApr 24, 2014 12:24:45 AM

Looks scale I'd say Kappa, ADPi, DG, Theta, Gamma Phi, AGD, AOPi/APhi

By: Hmm
by: haApr 24, 2014 1:37:41 AM

Is there like animosity between the middle tiers? In my opinion, they're literally all the same level in terms of looks. In every other aspect, I'd say it goes GPHI/AGD, Theta.

By: ha
by: mehApr 25, 2014 4:27:46 PM

middle tier is middle tier. they're essentially all on the same level but in terms of partying a looks, and minimal drama, i'd say theta-gamma phi - agd. in terms of winning things and involvement i'd say agd-theta-gamma phi. still, these girls are all middle tier with a few exceptions of girls who clearly slipped through the top tier. In particular, theta and gamma phi have quite a few girls i'm surprised aren't in DG or Kappa

By: meh
#9  by: My opinion   

DG, KKG/ADPi, Theta/Gphi, AGD/Aphi, AOPi

By: My opinion
by: yesApr 29, 2014 12:48:35 AM

agree

By: yes
by: dwApr 29, 2014 1:08:33 PM

This is more or less exactly how my frat thinks the rankings are

By: dw
#10  by: Trruuuuue   

DG, KAPPA, ADPi, AGD/GPHi, Theta, APhi, AOpi

By: Trruuuuue
by: ---Apr 29, 2014 4:25:48 PM

dg kappa and adpi are honestly all #1. It just depends what you are looking for. DG is mostly known to be the fun, friendly, bubbly, outgoing, and hot sorority. Adpi is known to be the well rounded, classy, and pretty sorority. Kappa is known to have some real gems, and they have improved in terms of philanthropy this year (they have their new vball tournament instead of just a bake sale).
I agree that AGD and Gphi are tied as well. They are both very involved and have quite a few sweethearts. The Aphi's I have met are also very sweet. All in all, it really depends on what your values are as a person and which one fits you the best.

By: ---

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.