facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Iowa - UI General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 11 of 11
#101  by: @girl's opinion   

clearly a desperate phi psi trying to self-rank. pretty sad if you ask me.

i gotta hand it to them, for a "dying" fraternity, they seem to attract a lot of attention from the top sororities. you're kidding yourself if you think theta isn't a top sorority. (i'm assuming the only people who would think so are guys in houses that theta doesn't or won't social with..) the only sorority i can think of theta taking a back seat to is chi omega. who is also always partying with phi psi.

pi phi and g phi are good sororities for sure, but they definitely are not on the same level as chi o or theta. as far as kappa kappa gamma goes, they're a total joke. attractive sure, but that's about it. 2nd tier houses like sig ep or sigma chi social with kappa because the top houses are booked socialing with girls with substance.

By: @girl's opinion
#102  by: Theta   

Just like Phi Psi they are a dying house. Upperclassman wise I can see them being top tier but their sophomore pledge class is horrid and the freshman pledge class is mediocre.

As a whole I would still rate them above A Phi and DDD, but if you think they are still top tier you are delusional

By: Theta
#103  by: elle   

this is where most girl's i think would place the different houses

Phi Delt, Sigma Chi, Phi Psi, Sigma Nu

Upper Middle:
Sigma Pi, Pike, Sig Ep

Lower Middle:
D Chi, Delts, Beta, Pi Kapp

By: elle
by: ReDec 21, 2012 1:30:44 PM

Delta are definitely on their way up, but you can only do so much without a house, and there's no way Beta is middle tier quite yet. Also Sig Ep is definitely top tier over Phi Psi and Sig Nu

By: Re
by: santa clausDec 25, 2012 3:28:52 AM

I'd put Sig Ep over Sigma Nu. Obviously both strong houses, but Sig Ep has more pull with top tier sororities like Chi O and Kappa than Sigma Nu does.

Disagree all you want, but I'd mark the Delts, Betas, and FIJIs as up and coming houses. All three made pretty solid breakthroughs with recruitment this year and I've heard nothing but good things from friends in sororities about them. Not sure if DTD is going to plateau without an actual house, though.

D Chi, Pi Kapp, and Pike are all pretty meh. D Chi and Pi Kapp have been stagnating for awhile, and Pike is... Pike.

Ho, ho, ho. Rudolph says hi.

By: santa claus
#104  by: Herky   

I think we all can agree that the University is trying to kill off greek life.

By: Herky
#105  by: gdi   

Im a gdi, but i put the statistics into an algorithm, because I was asked by the university, and here is the official university rankings for the top five and bottom 3

Top 5
1. Phi Psi
2. Phi Delt
3. Sig Chi
4. D Chi
5. Sig nu

Bottom 3
1. Pike
2. Beta
3.Sig Ep

By: gdi
by: FratBroFeb 13, 2013 10:18:29 PM

Seems pretty accurate but not sure if Sig Ep should be in the bottom 3

By: FratBro
#106  by: chi o girl   

I agree with the gdi ^^ Phi Psi has a 5:5 chill to pull ratio, and they have a member named McCoy

By: chi o girl
#107  by: Frat   

Well I don't think we can argue with an algorithm. Looks like the final rankings are finally decided.

By: Frat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.