The Real Top 5 no order:

Sigma Chi
SAE
Sig Ep
Phi Kappa Psi
Phi Delta Theta

By: Bro
#2  by: frat   

these rankings are all so wrong, comments are wrong, everything is wrong. not even trying to say my house is the best by any means but phi delt and beta number 1 and 2? lets be honest. top houses are any of the sigmas in any order

By: frat
#3  by: iowafraternity   

the guy below me is right, why do the lame frats have to give bad ratings to good frats to try and bring their house up. It's pathetic. The top houses are easily any of the sigmas not in any order.

By: iowafraternity
#4  by: xoxo   

my opinion

1. sig nu, sig pi, phi si
2.phi delt
3. sae sig ep pike
4. delta chi
5. tke
6. lambda, pi kap, beta, fiji, ae pi

By: xoxo
#5  by: real order   

honest and unbiased:

1. sig ep, sig chi, phi psi
2. phi delt, SAE, pike, sig nu
3. pi kapp,sig pi
4. fiji, tke
5. beta, delta chi, lambda, delta tau delta

By: real order
#6  by: honest   

phi psi only comes off good because of their grades, no one parties with them. pike should NEVER be rated at the same level as SAE and sig nu.

real order is
1.) all the sigs (no order)
2.)phi delt phi psi
3.)the rest

By: honest
#7  by: real order   

umm no? phi psi throws some of the sickest socials on campus from what i've heard, and probably have the nicest house as well. and there's no way you can rank sig pi (or even sig nu for that matter) over someone like phi delt or phi psi. Also I don't understand the negative stereotype surrounding pike, but i guess that's just me

By: real order
#8  by: don't lie   

all you bros from dumpy frats quit rating the good ones down so you look better, it just hurts Iowa's greek life as a whole when new kids think you're the best representation then think you suck

By: don't lie
#9  by: seconded   

I second the post below me.. this there is no way beta deserves to be 6th on this list above top houses like sig-ep.

By: seconded
#10  by: unbiased   

egos aside, the real top tier:
phi delt and phi psi
sigma chi and sig ep
sae
...the rest

By: unbiased

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.