Middle: Pi Kapp, Delta Chi
Lower: Delts, Beta, DU, FIJI, TKE, AEPI, Lambda Chi

By: post SAE
by: post rush Sep 29, 2012 10:40:42 PM

top: phi psi, phi delt, sigma nu, sig ep
upper: sigma chi, PIKE, sigma pi
middle: pi kapp, delts, beta, delta chi
lower: lambda chi, FIJI, TKE, AEPi

my opinion: phi delt may be on probation for the semester, but they still have the best house/biggest chapter/most successful philanthropy. sigma nu's tailgate made it to tfm, and now that SAE's gone kappa, g phi, and chi o are literally fighting for chances to social with sig ep. if that's not top tier, i don't know what is. sigma chi's '' this close to losing their charter as well. i'd honestly be surprised if they're here in a year. obviously sigma pi's a strong chapter, but there's only so much you can do without a house.

pi kappa phi, beta theta pi, and delta tau delta all took in pretty big pledge classes this year, and from my experiences they're all pretty solid. whether or not they'll be able to keep them remains to be seen, but i'd say if any mid to lower tier frats have a chance at being up and coming it's them. delta chi got like 9 pledges, of which none are really that impressive but their older guys are all really solid.

the rest are all pretty bad

By: post rush
#92  by: Blegh   

Sig nu and sigma chi are probably the new top 2, followed closely by sig ep and now
The rest suck

By: Blegh
#93  by: Re:   

I wouldn't put Sig Nu or Sig Chi as the top 2 THIS semester. Sig Chi can certainly regain it's top house status if they can get off sanctions and don't get booted like SAE. I would put Sig Ep, Phi Psi, Sig Chi, and Phi-Delt far above Sig Nu.

By: Re:
#94  by: Overrated   

Phi Psi & Phi Delt. Biggest self-rankers on this site

By: Overrated
#95  by: why   

this site is a joke. with the exception of phi delt and sigma nu, the houses in the top 10 are all jokes and the bottom five houses are some of the best chapters here. that should tell you something.

top tier:
phi kappa psi, sigma phi epsilon, phi delta theta, sigma chi

upper:
sigma nu, pi kappa alpha, sigma pi,

middle:
delta tau delta, pi kappa phi, beta theta pi, delta chi

bottom:
tau kappa epsilon, lambda chi alpha, alpha epsilon pi, phi gamma delta

By: why
by: ReOct 25, 2012 7:27:47 AM

Accurate^

By: Re
by: frattyOct 26, 2012 4:22:58 AM

closest placings i've come across so far, but i'd replace sigma nu with sigma chi. other than that it looks pretty legit

By: fratty
by: ReOct 26, 2012 9:36:09 AM

Sigma Nu is not highly regarded enough by girls to be placed above Sigma Chi. Period

By: Re
by: legitOct 30, 2012 8:13:21 PM

sigma nu is socialling with tri delta and alpha phi all the time. sigma chi is about to lose their charter

By: legit
by: Re- LegitNov 3, 2012 3:55:44 PM

Tri-Delt and A Phi are middle tier at best. Sig Nu is not highly regarded by the top 3 sororities whatsoever. Too many scrubs.

Sigma Chi is not gonna lose their charter considering they are doing absolutely nothing until next semester when they will be off sanctions.

Phi-Delt is just on social probation through the semester so they should be back in full force aswell next semester.

Honestly haven't heard anything about SIg Ep.

By: Re- Legit
#96  by: JONAS   

If you can't go greek, go Teke. If you can't go Teke go Beta. If you can't go Beta, Go Lambda Chi. If you can't go Lambda Chi, live in Daum for a few more years, because you have no friends.

By: JONAS
#97  by: Rankings   

Generally how it goes..

1. Phi Delt
2. Sig Ep
3. Sigma Chi
4. Phi Psi
5. Sigma Nu
6. Sigma Pi
7. Pike
8. Pi Kapp
9. Delta Chi
10. Delta Tau Delta
11. Beta Theta Pi
12. TKE
13. Fiji
14. Lambda Chi
15. AEPi
16. DU

PS. Don't listen to anyone who puts Phi Psi at #1. They're the biggest self rankers and most overrated house on this site.

By: Rankings
#98  by: normal   

that list above me is pretty accurate sig nu in front of phi psi though because they are a dying house

By: normal
#99  by: truuuuuuuth2   

1.) all the sigs (any order -love them all)

2.)phi delt, phi psi

3.)the rest

By: truuuuuuuth2
#100  by: girl92   

1.) all the sigs (any order -love them all)

2.)phi delt, phi psi

3.)the rest

By: girl92

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.