facebook

you're welcome

by: really

Southern Top 6: XO KD, ZTA, PhiMu DDD, ADPi ...closely followed by KKG
National Top 6: KKG, PiPhi, Theta, DDD, DG, XO..closely followed by ADPi/KD/ZTA

Basically, go XO, KD, DDD, KKG, ADPi, PiPhi, Theta, ZTA or DG and you've got great connections no matter where you end up after college

Posted By: really
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: truth   

The top six you listed nationally is not accurate anymore. Theta and pi phi are good in some regions but from Louisiana up to Rhode Island except for a few private schools university of kentucky university of Georgia they are either middle tier or terrible. Kappa delta and zeta would now be part of the top five nationally

By: truth
by: Soppin'Nov 25, 2014 11:23:16 PM

What list? Who wrote it? What was their criteria?

By: Soppin'
by: agreeNov 27, 2014 9:35:45 PM

At one time there was a top 6 nationally but now all 9 are are just as strong nationally.

By: agree
by: niceNov 30, 2014 5:19:47 PM

And phi pi and kappa are either middle or lower tier in the south so what

By: nice
#22  by: jabawookie   

Just asking everybody to quote their source. However, all rankings are stupid because all sororities are different at every college.

In the end, once you've got that degree (or not), rankings don't matter. It's more about being greek, than being which greek.

By: jabawookie
#23  by: gg   

Your top national listed is nor correct. Theta is terrible from arkansas the chapter was closed down to lsu up to Virginia and penn state. They are only good at university of kentucky and georgia, texas and california. Kappa delta is now in the top five and zeta will be. I love adphi but they are still struggling in many states

By: gg
#24  by: So confused   

as to why people are still arguing over this. It looks likes anyone not mentioned in this group is fighting it. I'm in a group that is super strong at Obama and in the south but not as strong in other places. My friends from back home (West Coast) were surprised by my decision to not pledge a house strong here (or even present in some cases) but I wanted to be the best where I was! With all of that, I know my group is SPECTACULAR, but I won't lie and say it's one of the best nationally. I joined knowing that and it hasn't changed my experience in it in the slightest. For the record, the top sororities nationally are absolutely DDD, Chi O, Kappa, DG, Pi Phi, and Theta. Doesn't mean they're top everywhere, but that's it.

By: So confused
#25  by: Yep   

Good list

By: Yep
#26  by: please    

DG in texas you are terrible or mid tier at best. no way are you top five and tri delta isn't anymore

By: please
#27  by: pleaseaphi   

you are making me laugh, you are only good in california, arizonia and some schools up east. thats really it.

By: pleaseaphi
#28  by: Alum    

They just let this topic die, can they? Geeez

By: Alum
#29  by: agree   

This topic is silly because there is no such thing as a national ranking. It all depends on which colleges you're familiar with and how houses rank there.

By: agree
#30  by: A+   

If I had gone with the houses that were popular in my state, I would not have been happy at all! What mattered to me that I was happy here at Alabama! The sorority I pledged was perfect for me! It is so-so in my state but top tier here. Turns out it has a strong alum group in my hometown after all and a strong moms group, too!

By: A+

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.