facebook

you're welcome

by: really

Southern Top 6: XO KD, ZTA, PhiMu DDD, ADPi ...closely followed by KKG
National Top 6: KKG, PiPhi, Theta, DDD, DG, XO..closely followed by ADPi/KD/ZTA

Basically, go XO, KD, DDD, KKG, ADPi, PiPhi, Theta, ZTA or DG and you've got great connections no matter where you end up after college

Posted By: really
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Sorry   

APhi and AXO are just as much national top as any others. You can ignore it, but it is true.

By: Sorry
by: .Oct 31, 2014 11:00:08 PM

Who cares

By: .
by: ActiveNov 1, 2014 9:08:05 AM

Maybe APhi, but definitely not AXO. Aren't strong really anywhere regionally, just at specific schools like Alabama.

By: Active
by: Pretty CloseNov 1, 2014 12:53:49 PM

Substitute A Phi for KD in the national list and there isn't much to argue with.

By: Pretty Close
by: WellNov 2, 2014 9:29:19 PM

Apparently you care, sweetie. You took the time to post, after all...

By: Well
by: noNov 10, 2014 11:39:26 PM

APhi and AXO don't have nearly the national reputation as those other 9 houses. aphi and axo take the rejects from the top at most schools

By: no
by: PuhleezeNov 16, 2014 5:44:40 PM

You have no evidence of this. This statement just makes you sound stupid. Thousands of colleges and you have charted all of their recruitments. Really?

By: Puhleeze
by: ^^^^^Nov 16, 2014 9:36:01 PM

The whole idea of national rankings is so freshman girl stuff. Everyone who has parents who are greek knows that amazing people are in every greek house nationally and that the only rankings that matter are at your school during your 4 years.

By: ^^^^^
by: so true thoughNov 25, 2014 12:36:33 AM

i'm from the west coast originally and a phi is HUGE there. literally they have like 10 chapters just in california and are top house or top tier almost everywhere. all my friends who stayed in california for college are either aphi, dg, or kkg. such a different vibe than here.

By: so true though
#2  by: accurate   

This post is pretty spot on

By: accurate
#3  by: Retard   

Name you factual source.... Oh that's right you dont have one. Evan Greek Rank did a better job than you. LOL

Just in your pathetic world. Not that some of these houses are not okay they just don't even come come close to being top.

Huge example is Delta Gamma, your kidding right.

By: Retard
by: WhoaNov 1, 2014 7:10:21 PM

#remedialenglishclass

By: Whoa
by: WowNov 6, 2014 5:21:01 PM

You're pretty ignorant, aren't you lol

By: Wow
by: Uh?Nov 22, 2014 11:44:55 PM

Delta gamma has one of the BEST national ranking.

By: Uh?
by: This is hugeNov 23, 2014 9:53:32 PM

example of the mean alums in Delta Gamma that constantly creep on this site.

Not even the girls in the house like them. Pushy and bossy.

By: This is huge
#4  by: I guarantee   

at least 80% of sorority members will not join alumnae chapters or engage in alumnae networking after college, so national rankings mean nothing.

By: I guarantee
by: InitNov 6, 2014 9:57:33 AM

It's more like 95%.

By: Init
#5  by: SECRET REVEALED   

After you graduate, the vast majority of people move on with their lives and DO NOT CARE about sororities/fraternities, except maybe for their own at their specific school. And even that is not huge deal.

By: SECRET REVEALED
by: Oh, HonestlyNov 2, 2014 9:33:25 PM

I love my sorority and my sisters. I think good grades, being active in all activities, and good internships will help me get a good job. Not being in sorority XYQ. It is just stupid to pretend otherwise. If you want to graduate, marry rich and never work, good for you. But you and your friends at the carpool line will be the only ones who care about this.

By: Oh, Honestly
by: InitNov 6, 2014 9:59:14 AM

After you graduate, ranks don't matter as much. Your sorority might be top at Alabama, but if you're living in another state, your sorority might be at the bottom at that state's schools, and Alabama's bottom might be their top.

#6  by: ummm   

Huffington Post rated the top sorororities:

1) Phi Mu
2) Gamma Phi
3) AXO
4) DZ
5) Theta

Pretty different than your list and your list is not even close to true anywhere.

By: ummm
by: InitNov 6, 2014 10:18:32 AM

A 2012 article on Huffington Post listed Newsweek's rankings of NPC sororities. Oddly, the Post item incorrectly quoted the rankings.
Newsweeks rankings are based on number of chapters, total raised for the sorority's foundation, and number of Twitter and Facebook followers.
The Newsweek 2012 ranking is:
1) Zeta Tau Alpha
2) Delta Gamma
3) Kappa Kappa Gamma
4) Alpha Delta Pi
5) Chi Omega
6) Pi Beta Phi
7) Kappa Delta
8) Delta Delta Delta
9) Alpha Omicron Pi
10) Alpha Phi
11) Kappa Alpha Theta
12) Delta Zeta
13) Alpha Chi Omega
14) Gamma Phi Beta
15) Phi Mu
16) Sigma Kappa
17) Alpha Gamma Delta
18) Alpha Xi Delta
19) Sigma Sigma Sigma
20) Phi Sigma Sigma
21) Alpha Sigma Tau
22) Alpha Sigma Alpha
23) Sigma Delta Tau
24) Alpha Epsilon Phi
25) Theta Phi Alpha
Not ranked - Delta Phi Epsilon

by: confirmedNov 7, 2014 1:24:47 PM

Confirmed by Newsweek:

1) Phi Mu
2) Gamma Phi
3) AXO
4) DZ
5) Theta

By: confirmed
#7  by: Listen up!   

Nobody CARES!

By: Listen up!
#8  by: lol   

The original post is correct like it or not

By: lol
by: @lolNov 3, 2014 7:26:23 PM

LOL, you are wrong...lol. And I like it that you are wrong. Or maybe I like that you like that you think you are right...but you aren't. LOL...

By: @lol
by: InitNov 6, 2014 10:25:22 AM

The original post is wrong, like it or not. I'd give you the link to the original Newsweek page, but GR won't let me post a link. Google it if you like.

by: confirmedNov 7, 2014 1:27:44 PM

Newsweek post shows this order nationally:

1) Phi Mu
2) Gamma Phi
3) AXO
4) DZ
5) Theta

I don't really think there is a national order because adults don't care as much as 18 year old insecure girls who need the self-confidence that a top rating gives them. Your best bet is the find a house that you like and make great friends while you're in college. Then you can get out and join an Alumnae group and meet the outstanding women that are there. Every sorority has outstanding alums. So stop the nonsense about national rankings.

By: confirmed
#9  by: AXO   

Regardless of which list is "right," I would rather be in the house AT ALABAMA that I fit into the most despite their national presence or rankings. Being in any sorority looks good and automatically opens up so many doors, and you'll be able to find some alumni organizations no matter where you go. I encourage women to go where your heart is on this campus, not be miserable in a house just because you want connections after you graduate.

By: AXO
by: yesNov 4, 2014 5:20:51 PM

So true!

By: yes
by: InitNov 6, 2014 10:23:07 AM

THAT is CORRECT.

by: GuestNov 14, 2014 3:00:14 PM

Preach

By: Guest
#10  by: OMG   

This list is so wrong it is ridiculous!

By: OMG
by: SoNov 29, 2014 8:31:32 PM

The original list is correct but who really cares, it means nothing after college

By: So

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.