facebook

i'm not fitting in in my sorority

by: honest

I'm in a top sorority. Everyone is really nice, but I'm just not fitting in. Many of the girls are already best friends and planning trips together and I feel like the outsider. I don't want to quit. I'm just not sure that I can do this for four years. Any advice?

Posted By: honest
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Frog Facts   

If you have nice sisters and your house is well thought of you are blessed. Think all the girls that would trade places with you. Joining any group is an adjustment but to drop out isn't being fair to yourself or the house that could have given your bid to a person that would have stuck with them. It is still a while until initiation so give yourself and your house your all. It is doubtful you will do better if you try again.

By: Frog Facts
#22  by: Sorority    

If you cannot make things work with a top group that has nice sisters then you will never be greek. It's your loss.

By: Sorority
#23  by: at least   

At least you can write it in your resume.

By: at least
#24  by: Girl frog   

If you couldn't make this situation work then say goodbye to greek

By: Girl frog
#25  by: Ft Worth Pride   

No tears for someone who couldn't make this kind of situation work

By: Ft Worth Pride
#26  by: Tcu2014   

Granted you may have already given up but to whoever wrote this you will be selling yourself and your potential sisters short if you give up. Whatever you thought sorority was, if you are in a top house and people are nice be grateful. So many girls would train places with you. It can be hard to break into established groups but it is worth the effort. You have no guarantee you will be this lucky if you try again.

By: Tcu2014
#27  by: Nope   

Cry me a river you drop and you will never be Greek

By: Nope
#28  by: hope it worked   

I"m hearing a lot of people feeling sad about choices, it is normal to have second thoughts. Stay with it.

By: hope it worked

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.