Top middle: phi mu/kappa
Middle: pi phi/aopi
Bottom: theta/ADPi.

No order within rankings.

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: ^^   

Oh, so sad that you don't have any friends left from high school.

By: ^^
by: @^^May 31, 2015 11:24:16 PM

I feel like most people make tons of new friends in college and those people become their best best friends, but they are still friends with their high school group and hang out some when they are home for the summer, but it's not like it was before college. Of course some people go home for the summer and it's like they never left; their bffs from high school are still their bffs but they also have bffs from college. And some people, like the girl above, don't really ever talk to their high school friends anymore. It happens, and it can be sad. But they may not have been good friends. I had lots of friends in high school who were honestly really sucky friends and I'm glad that we grew apart because it was better for both of us (not that we aren't still friends, we just don't ever really talk). I do know some people who like 90% of their friend group went to the same college and some of them are in the same sorority, and they are still best friends, but they have more friends too. So it's like its the same friend group + a bunch more people from college.

By: @^^
by: Lol really?Jun 1, 2015 12:28:45 AM

Oh wow, I'm not friends with most of the girls I used to hang out with any more in high school cause I made so many awesome friends in college. Poor me right? @^^, I can see that you're the kind of girl that we will all hate.
Don't bother going through rush. No one will like you. Stick to your loser high school friends

By: Lol really?
by: @Lol really?Jun 1, 2015 1:13:07 AM

Were you talking to ^^ or @^^?

By: @Lol really?
by: OuchJun 1, 2015 12:35:56 PM

If all sorority girls are like @lol really, then maybe I will stick to my high school friends!

You do know that when you go back to your hometown after college graduation, all your college friends go back to their hometowns too. You will be lonely if you have dissed all your hometown friends!

College friends are good for about 4 years. After graduation they become Facebook friends and not much else.

By: Ouch
by: @ouchJun 1, 2015 1:36:32 PM

LOL what? You realize the world is a much bigger place than your hometown, right? Plenty of people don't go back to their hometowns after college.

By: @ouch
#12  by: @ouch   

Additionally, with whom you remain close is entirely up to you. I have an elementary school friend who is still my best friend even though she moved. If you find someone you want to remain close with, you just do it. Keep in touch. Visit. There's plenty of stuff out there that can help peoe stay in touch.

Maybe you should get acquainted with the real world...what's out there might surprise you!

By: @ouch
#13  by: The best   

This is the best ranking on his site. Pi phi and aopi finally getting some respect! Thank you

By: The best
#14  by: Rumor?   

I've heard that alpha phi at other schools only take pretty girls who are grade risks. Do you think they will be the same at ole miss?

By: Rumor?
by: HmmmmJun 3, 2015 12:32:23 PM

No. They are just starting out so they will pick the girls who dropped out of rush and/or girls who want to be a founding sister of Alpha Phi. They will not have a wide range of options since they will not have a normal rush this year

By: Hmmmm
#15  by: Equal.    

I think pi phi should be equal to kappa

By: Equal.
by: ^Jun 8, 2015 2:12:13 PM

They're not as involved. Pi Phi's girls are average (not a bad thing!) and they take the girls who get dropped by Kappa.

By: ^
#16  by: honestly   

I just got back from orientation and this ranking is exactly what most girls I talked to were saying.

I can totally see why so many girls get caught up in tent talk! After talking to my orientation leader about what I was hearing, her advise was not to listen to what everybody else way saying and just follow my heart. I knew she was in a top tier sorority, but her advise was that every sorority was good and that she had friends in every house. I'm going to try to follow her advise.

By: honestly
#17  by: Yay   

AOPi and Pi Phi are getting some respect! Finally!! They're great houses!

By: Yay
by: HahaJul 24, 2015 5:17:20 PM

Really? I don't see that

By: Haha
#18  by: Yes   

There is no order within the ranks. There is on one too sorority and there is no one bottom sorority.

Good job on the ranking!

By: Yes
by: LolJul 23, 2015 1:09:24 PM

Just read this that i posted earlier.

What I meant to say is that there is no one top sorority.

By: Lol
#19  by: yep   

this is perfect thank you

By: yep
by: LolJul 24, 2015 2:53:43 PM

Finally.

By: Lol
#20  by: True   

Everyone has s different opinion, but this is generally what is most agreed to.

By: True
by: AgreeJul 28, 2015 6:38:03 AM

Bump

By: Agree

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.