Top middle: phi mu/kappa
Middle: pi phi/aopi
Bottom: theta/ADPi.

No order within rankings.

Posted By: Honest
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: sorority girl   

Strangely, I agree. I wouldn't go all the way to "elite" with DDD & Chi O, but agree that they are above KD & DG. I love the way you put Pi Phi and AOPi in the middle tier, because that is where they belong.

When you think about it, this ranking is way more accurate than anything I have seen lately!

Alpha Phi will take their place alongside ADPI.

By: sorority girl
by: ^AgreedMay 26, 2015 11:12:12 AM

Pi Phi and AOPi have improved so much that they do deserve to be considered middle tier! And of course there's no order within the rankings with them, they are so different and they appeal to different girls!

There shouldn't be an "Elite" tier. That just sounds a little too much...

By: ^Agreed
by: LolJul 23, 2015 6:44:10 AM

This is a more accurate ranking and others on this site

Kd is way more equal to dg. They are basically the same.

By: Lol
by: ^^^???Jul 30, 2015 6:32:04 AM

Who are you talking about? I assume you are talking about all the kd's being arrested last week, but maybe you are talking about all the adpi's making fun of PNM's as they were walking past in the square Neither showed much class last week.

By: ^^^???
#2  by: Okay   

I agree, elite sounds a bit much. But, xo and ddd ARE slightly better than KD and DG.

Maybe tip top and top?

By: Okay
by: :)May 26, 2015 12:20:59 PM

Tip Top sounds kinda cute! Better than elite! Elite is the kind of word to describe an Olympic team or a military squadron...

By: :)
#3  by: Awesome   

Perfect. Pi phi and aopi ARE are mid tier. Both have great girls.

By: Awesome
#4  by: Difference   

Can someone tell me the differences between phi mu and kappa?

By: Difference
by: honest cont.May 26, 2015 3:40:04 PM

kind of like Serena(Kappa) and Blair(ΦΜ) they are both awesome just different.

By: honest cont.
by: well...May 26, 2015 4:25:37 PM

Phi Mu is more like "the girl next door" they are friendly and nice. Kappa are the girls having a blast and dancing on the bars.

Both are good, it just depends on how you like to represent yourself. I have best friends in both.

By: well...
by: @honest contMay 26, 2015 7:33:01 PM

OMG the blair and serena comparison is perfect

By: @honest cont
by: lolJun 7, 2015 10:45:24 PM

there's no difference in kappa sig's mind

By: lol
#5  by: Idk   

Why anyone else below xo and tri delt matter. Best houses to swap with and crazy hot southern girls. All else are just....ok.

By: Idk
by: Uhm because May 26, 2015 4:14:12 PM

Xo is irrelevant. They're cliquey Jackson girls who are never seen on campus. And DDD is full of stuck up girls who won't give middle tier FRATS a chance

By: Uhm because
by: LOLMay 27, 2015 12:30:52 AM

Thank you @Idk for trying to start a fight! You're adorable!!

By: LOL
#6  by: Love   

I love this ranking! However, each house has amazing things to offer!

By: Love
#7  by: Alpha phi   

How well do you think alpha phi will do with their first pledge class?

When ADPi colonized, did girls chose ADPi over theta?

By: Alpha phi
by: ^May 27, 2015 12:33:08 AM

Alpha Phi will start out bottom of the bottom. It's nothing personal, it's just that they will be new and they won't have a lot of swaps, parties, recognition, traditions, and no sisterhood. It takes a lot for a girl to start up a sorority, which don't get me wrong it could be fun!
When ADPi got here, girls went to Theta first. They got a house, sisterhood, swaps, formals, and they were established.

By: ^
by: ColonizeMay 27, 2015 6:35:04 AM

I think it would be fun to colonize!

Can any Adpis out there tell me the advantages?

By: Colonize
by: SororitiesMay 27, 2015 10:56:29 AM

ADPi out rushed theta last year.

By: Sororities
by: DependsMay 27, 2015 3:25:45 PM

I guess we will all have to wait and see

By: Depends
by: ADPiMay 27, 2015 3:59:13 PM

When they colonized it was pretty much based on the same thing as other girls. IF they did not fit in with Theta or the other sororities, got cut, got released completely out of recruitment or decided they wanted to create a new sorority experience or have easier leadership opportunities they went ADPi.

By: ADPi
by: ADPiJun 1, 2015 9:13:58 AM

When adpi first came to Ole Miss, girls chose Theta first for the most part. There were a few exceptions of girls who didn't feel like they fit in any of the sororities they got back (not just theta) so they dropped out and went adpi. With last recruitment, yes adpi had a larger pledge class than many of the other sororities. But they decided to take on more grade risks (as many chapters do when they first start out. They need members of course!) so they dropped less girls from their lists.

Alpha Phi will have to do the same thing. More girls WILL get dropped from all of recruitment this year, purely so Alpha Phi will have a shot at surviving. That's just the way it goes

By: ADPi
by: agreeJun 30, 2015 10:05:56 PM

As with all sororities, grades are a big deal with ADPi---a lot of girls who were taken as grade risks have either dropped because of being put on academic probation or been asked to leave. And yet still, a lot of girls who didn't have supreme GPAs in high school have improved their grades in college.

By: agree
#8  by: Ha   

Why did I have to go so far down to see a ranking? Isn't this website called greekrank?

By: Ha
by: ItMay 29, 2015 12:40:06 PM

gets old when every posted is a ranking. There are only so many versions of the ranking to be posted. Usually one stays near the front though

By: It
by: lol really?May 30, 2015 4:40:59 PM

If the ranking is all you care about, you're going to have a bad rush.

I get it if you're curious, but if you're choosing to go into rush closed minded you will be that girl who hates her house because she didn't get top tier.

By: lol really?
#9  by: Hoping   

I'm hoping for a top tier house because I was in the top group of popular girls in my high school. I don't think I will fit into a lower tier house.

By: Hoping
by: @HopingMay 30, 2015 10:37:49 PM

This is a pretty pointless comment. All it is is asking for girls to come on here and attack you for saying this. It sounds like you probably will fit in well with the top tier houses. But wait till rush comes and see how it goes. You'll know who you fit in with and who you don't, and it will work out how it's supposed to! You'll get a top tier house if you/they feel like you fit in, and you'll get a bottom tier house if you/they feel like you fit in. Ignore the tiers and go where you're happy and where you feel most at home. But don't fool yourself into thinking you fit in best in one house simply because it's top tier. Really think about it!

By: @Hoping
by: YesMay 31, 2015 11:01:21 AM

I kind of feel the same way.

By: Yes
#10  by: ^   

Sounds like some girls want to be in the 13th grade with the same group of friends.

by: ???May 31, 2015 2:39:30 PM

Noticing wrong with wanting to find a friend group in college that remind you of your friends back home.

Not going to let you make me feel bad about that.

By: ???
by: ^May 31, 2015 9:46:31 PM

There's nothing wrong with that. HOWEVER, the way that you described yourself as "top group of popular girls" was so narcissistic and stupid. To be honest, you sounded like a 6th grader on her first day of middle school.

I really hope you don't act like that EVER in real life. In all sincerity, I do want you (who ever you are) to get into the house you fit into and love. That house may be a middle or bottom tier, we will never know.

I get that you want to find girls that are like the ones back home, but you will see that you'll not talk to most of them after your first semester. A lot changes when you get to college and you won't notice it when you go home. I thought the same way as you, but I got in a middle house and I love my sisters!! I go home and I don't even talk to or care about most of my HS friends.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.