facebook

rating

by: jw

after seeing all the new initiates this term what are the rankings now??

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Curious   

What makes Kappa top even in overall sororities? What do they do campus involvement wise, awards wise, or philanthropy that make them top in not just looks but overall? That's curious.

By: Curious
#12  by: reply to no bias   

thank you for saying what we were all thinking

By: reply to no bias
#13  by: Reply to no bias   

Reply to no bias : just the fact that you say dg is great sorirty and then say " hott women" says how you judge. all chapters are amazing thats why i call NO BIASED

By: Reply to no bias
#14  by: Hello!    

Dg, kappa, gamma phi, adpi, aphi, theta, alpha gam and aopie. This is just my opinion ; everyone has their own view

By: Hello!
#15  by: reply to no bias   

Kappa/DG
ADPi (meh pledge class but still good chapter)
Gphi/Theta
AGD
Aphi
AOII

realistically AGD and APhi got the sloppy seconds

By: reply to no bias
#16  by: abcd   

no way theta is on gphis level. if anything aphis hot pledge class made theta go down. not good enough to make aphi go up rankings but good enough to pull theta down.

By: abcd
by: abcd-u-r-aphiOct 9, 2013 2:17:40 AM

one good pledge class a good sorority does not make.

By: abcd-u-r-aphi
#17  by: greek   

Kappa/DG
ADPi
Gphi
AGD
Theta
Aphi
AOII

Alpha Phi had a pretty predictable pledge class which means they should stay the same.
AGD before Theta because they technically are the most active in the Greek System. No one is hating on Theta, it's just a known truth that they cannot compete with Gamma Phi and AGD (Theta neither wins awards nor has more attractive girls). In addition to that, their girls conduct themselves terribly at Greek events.

By: greek
by: yesOct 9, 2013 11:15:29 AM

most accurate post!

By: yes
by: wait what?Oct 9, 2013 3:21:33 PM

Theta won Top Overall Sorority last year, or did you miss that? They also got accreditation for EVERY SINGLE AWARD. I call that by very definition winning awards..

By: wait what?
by: ??Oct 9, 2013 9:31:14 PM

to "Wait what?"... so what I've gathered from your post, theta won 1 award. Who won the awards that theta got accredited for?

By: ??
by: ^Oct 9, 2013 9:49:54 PM

If anything, theta and agd are tied below GphiB. Theta's looks are about the same as agd's so it really doesn't rank them higher. Agd's won most of the awards, not all. The ONE award that theta managed to win, agd got accredited for. I believe that says something. Let's not forget that kappa's dg's and adpi's were accredited for a good number of awards too!

www.ubcsororities.com/about-us/awards/

By: ^
by: ^Oct 9, 2013 9:49:54 PM

If anything, theta and agd are tied below GphiB. Theta's looks are about the same as agd's so it really doesn't rank them higher. Agd's won most of the awards, not all. The ONE award that theta managed to win, agd got accredited for. I believe that says something. Let's not forget that kappa's dg's and adpi's were accredited for a good number of awards too!

www.ubcsororities.com/about-us/awards/

By: ^
#18  by: ya   

I actually think Gamma Phi and AdPi have the hottest pledge classes.
Far above Kappa and DG. I guess we'll all see for ourselves this year but yeah imo, that surprised me

By: ya
by: ya?Oct 9, 2013 3:22:49 PM

You're a gamma phi. Pretty clear. I guess everyone has their own opinions but the majority say: Sorry gamma phi, on your new pledge class.

By: ya?
#19  by: Yea   

I like zeta beta chows pledge class. Anyone else who disagrees is objectively wrong

By: Yea
by: yea2Oct 9, 2013 4:36:31 PM

agreed they are like so hot like omg, chows all the way! LOL

By: yea2
#20  by: yes   

zeta beta chows are so fine <3

By: yes

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.