facebook

rating

by: jw

after seeing all the new initiates this term what are the rankings now??

Posted By: jw
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Obviously    

Kappa
Adpi
DG

GPhi
APhi
AGD

Theta
AOP

By: Obviously
by: uhOct 7, 2013 9:50:41 AM

Pretty sure this ranking is off... Aphi jumping two rankings up to middle tier in front of AGD/Theta.. dont think so

By: uh
by: what??Oct 7, 2013 11:46:02 PM

this is the most ridiculous thing I've ever read. Regardless of your racially biased PC, Alpha Phi (SELF RANKERS), you only wish you were above Theta/AGD. Cute joke.

By: what??
by: yaOct 12, 2013 2:02:29 AM

ADPI and Kappa definitely did the best with their classes but APhi is still second last I think.. Idk are they ?

By: ya
#2  by: Lol   

More like

Kappa
Adpi
Dg

Gphi/agd
Theta
Aphi

Aopi

By: Lol
by: wellOct 12, 2013 2:04:52 AM

Aphi is still second last aren't they? but yeah I agree with the rest. Kappa and Adpi killed it this year.

By: well
by: daghasdjOct 7, 2013 3:26:49 PM

the sororites on the lower end are also the ones that win the most awards and have higher gpa's, these rankings are soooo superficial, like come on

By: daghasdj
#3  by: are you kidding?   

kappa
adpi
dg

gphi
theta/aphi

agd
aopi

By: are you kidding?
#4  by: Dontenvytheivy   

I'm sorry aphi, but regardless of the fact that you got an all-white pledge class (which still isn't even as good as the one you got last year), you did not overtake agd. You are bottom tier. Agd is middle tier. Deal.

By: Dontenvytheivy
#5  by: Whaat   

Not even in aphi but I just don't get all this hate? After looking at their pics the new pledge class isn't even all white... why are people caring so much about them this year??? If ppl think of certain sororities in specific tiers its their opinions not everyone has to agree.

By: Whaat
#6  by: real   

Kappa
Adpi/DG

GphiB
AGD/Theta

AOII/APhi

Aphi's pledge class is alright, better looking than AOII but in terms of involvement thus far (including last year), they just don't rank high and are considered as bottom tiers. With that being said, they are still great girls but if you want rankings this is what it is. Theta and AGD maintain middle tier and are both improving! They are the two sororites who win most of the panhel awards and that's a fact.

By: real
by: 100%Oct 7, 2013 10:42:16 PM

Total truth.

By: 100%
by: ohhOct 7, 2013 10:59:43 PM

Good reasoning. Think we can agree on that

By: ohh
#7  by: justafact   

I think in terms of looks as a pledge class:
Kappa
ADPi
DG
GPhi/Theta
APhi
AGD
AOPi
(I swear i'm not an Aphi, just like their pledge class IS cute, and many cross rushed the top tiers, guys)

In terms of the chapter as a whole and their looks/ involvement/ awards/ philanthropy, etc:
ADPi
DG
Kappa/GPhi
Theta/ AGD
APhi
AOPi

By: justafact
#8  by: duh   

In Terms of pledge class looks

kappa
adpi
dg
gphi
aphi
agd
theta
aopi

In terms of overall sororities

dg/adpi/ kappa

gphi
agd

Theta/Aphi/Aopi

By: duh
#9  by: si   

What would you guys say about the rankings based on sisterhood? I plan to rush in the spring or next fall and I really care about sisterhood and minimal drama.

By: si
by: aaaNov 26, 2013 11:27:00 PM

theta, alpha gam and aopi

By: aaa
by: dgrjkNov 27, 2013 2:28:12 AM

Definitely AGD, AOPi or Theta. They're standouts in sisterhood. I've heard ADPi and DG aren't as great with sisterhood but that could be just rumours. Going into there with 0 bias is the best way to rush!

By: dgrjk
#10  by: DAMN   

Based on PC 2013:

Kappa
ADPi
DG
GPhi
AGD
Theta
AOII/APhi

Based on Chapters as a whole:

DG
Kappa
ADPi
Gphi
Theta
AGD
AOII/Aphi

By: DAMN

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.