facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: like   

I'm not an ADpi, but honestly all of them are really chill, and i've met some beautiful one that no one would ever call "middle." truth is, they are a solid house that you can tell will really be friends when they graduate, guys tend to not really have anything bad to say about them, and not a house that really anyone should say anything bad about.

By: like
#12  by: @like   

I am not in this house either, I agree, I think they keep a low profile and remane classy. They don't try to pretend they are a top house like some of these other houses do. They are very happy and secure with who they are.

By: @like
#13  by: Sorry   

Remain is what I meant to say

By: Sorry
#14  by: Who   

Ever that ADpi is that keeps coming on here and Self Ranking. Please Stop! You are making us all look really bad.

By: Who
#15  by: Bystander   

As a bystander, I believe it is strategically sound to self promote in this website. This webpage is a medium for prospective Greeks to have a slight taste of the houses. Therefore, positive ratings may perhaps imprint a positive bias on these prospective houses, thus increasing the interest towards the organization. Although this webpage may not provide an accurate depiction, it is not harmful to self promote through the means of self rating as it may potentially attract more rushees. I believe that it is rather foolish to speak against the ratings of this webpage. It is a promotional tool and to speak against its usage is a hindrance to the potential of a house.

By: Bystander
#16  by: Ken   

I love this house!! They are AMAZING girls every year!

By: Ken
#17  by: Ken   

I love this house!! They are AMAZING girls every year!

By: Ken

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.