So I've been talking to some of my littles lately and got some feedback on the first pre games.
1. Sigs- Really hot guys, social chairs are awesome, fun pre games, house is usually kinda dirty, easy to talk to
2. SAE- somehow came out with another great class- guys are really cool and pre games are fun
3. Delts- definitely are on the rise, really social 18's that don't fit the typical delt stereotype that the 18's do
4. ATO- kinda hard to schedule pre games with because of their social bans but pretty decent class- party a little too hard and get out of control but successful
5. Pikes- guys are huge douchebags and think they are better than everyone. I sortve got that vibe from the 17's as well which is really disappointing. Obviously attractive but terrible to have pre games with. Everyone knows they are a top house but the guys think they are really cool.
Last Reply: Oct 22, 2014 7:09:53 PM | Posted Oct 20, 2014 1:10:14 AM