facebook

alpha delta pi discussion

by: GR Administrator

Alpha Delta Pi sorority chapter comments at University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: nikki   

Like I said balance serious issue'....seek help I never even ranked this house just saw your mean slande and there is something wrong with people that give 1111's because non of the house's are that bad and just show how you have serious issues....seek help weirdo

By: nikki
#2  by: Nikki is an ADPI    

My serious issue is seeing your house on top of the ranking. Know your place.

By: Nikki is an ADPI
#3  by: pledges   

The ADPi have a few pledges that are crazy, write a ten page letter why don't you...thanks for providing us with all this entertainment. Looking forward to your next essay on how fabulous you are...your actives are going to be pissed your behaving like this!

By: pledges
#4  by: average   

just an average sororiety.. not too terrible but no where near the first tear.. dream on ladies

By: average
#5  by: agreed   

i would have dropped if they would have given me a bid.. they suck lol

By: agreed
#6  by: to you   

if you really saw these girls doing this you would say where and when it happened..since You have nothing to say to substanciate your claim therfore is just proves it is a wicked lie. leave them alone and go back to your mean house..

By: to you
#7  by: @to you   

i didnt write that rank but it sounds like the exchange i saw their 15s at at clys. no idea who the frat was, phi or pi something? whatever

By: @to you
#8  by: not    

a greek buy have met a few girls from this house and they seem really nice and down to earth.

By: not
#9  by: not    

a greek but have met a few girls from this house and they seem really nice and down to earth.

By: not
#10  by: these   

girls are very sweet and chill. Really like that one's that I got to know

By: these

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.