AXID
SDT
DZ
Aopi
Aephi
SK
Phi Sig Sig
Gphi

So gphi here you go. The Newest ranks. This is where you end up when you behave in such a social climbing undignified catty manner. I am sure that many will agree. Please just Shut It!

Posted By: a gift
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 10
#11  by: @ Yes    

So, So true. Now we will get another 5 paragraph rant.

By: @ Yes
by: ^^^^Jul 19, 2014 9:14:56 AM

Too funny and so true!
Or she will start another new 10 paragraph post rehashing the same stuff she says
Over and over again

By: ^^^^
by: above Jul 20, 2014 8:08:56 PM

Yeah, because we all know that everyone knows who posts on an anonymous website. EVERYONE knows that! It's so stupid when people say that's not true! Especially when we say that we know who's posting over and over again and they deny it. So stupid of them!

By: above
#12  by: Love   

She does love to type

By: Love
#13  by: how   

How miserable must it be for a girl not in the top house !!
Always playing "second fiddle" must have an effect on self esteem and love/family/career expectations. I can only imagine the psychological effects of being ranked third or fourth. Were there any suicides last year?

By: how
by: BlahJul 19, 2014 7:23:36 PM

Way to repeat yourself

By: Blah
by: above Jul 20, 2014 8:10:51 PM

Yeah, I like to type so I can write a whole bunch of ridiculous comments about royalty! Everyone knows I'm right except for that really stupid G Phi (and yes, I know she's a G Phi, not just a person who has a brain because I'm psychic!)

#14  by: Ugh   

Did we really just go from everyone being obsessed with DG to obsessed with GPhi? L why do you guys get SO worked up over this?

By: Ugh
by: NoJul 20, 2014 7:44:52 AM

No this GPhi has been obsessed with tearing down DG

By: No
by: above Jul 20, 2014 8:13:46 PM

So true! We know that everyone who puts DG on the second row is that GPhi that's obsessed with tearing down DG. Because it tears us down to be put on the second row. And NO ONE would do that except for that one G Phi. How do we know? We're psychic. And we noticed that someone isn't complaining about something else now. B.U.S.T.E.D!

by: HahahaJul 20, 2014 8:58:17 PM

You are so dramatic with your CAPITAL letters and use of D.O.T.S.
You are sooooo defensive

By: Hahaha
#15  by: @ above   

so so true

By: @ above
by: ReallyJul 22, 2014 7:41:22 AM

Funny how it's okay for this GPhi to rip and demean every other house but don't you dare say anything about GPhi hypocrite

By: Really
#16  by: Bye   

Bye bye GPhi

By: Bye
#17  by: @ above    

bump

#18  by: @ above   

I can not see one thing that she said about DG. Why are you even saying that? please explain. They are not even 1st on this list.

by: ThanksJul 22, 2014 8:22:46 PM

Exactly where did anyone say anything about DG.
You are obsessed with them even when they are the topic of conversation

By: Thanks
by: my take on Jul 23, 2014 7:10:21 PM

I think to answer that you have to read multiple threads, not just this one. I've read many times where there is a comment about DG slipping the reply is something over the top negative about G Phi blaming them for the comment. It's ridiculous to assume you know who it is that thinks any certain house is not as good as it used to be. It could be anyone. But the person defending DG to the death accuses G Phi and says incredibly hateful things about their house. By the way, one doesn't have to be obsessed in order to have an opinion.

By: my take on
#19  by: @ above   

So true. She is going after this " person " that she claims is defending DG when nothing is even said about them 99% of the time she is ranting.

#20  by: @ the past 3 posts   

I noticed the same thing.

By: @ the past 3 posts

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.