AXID
SDT
DZ
Aopi
Aephi
SK
Phi Sig Sig
Gphi

So gphi here you go. The Newest ranks. This is where you end up when you behave in such a social climbing undignified catty manner. I am sure that many will agree. Please just Shut It!

Posted By: a gift
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 10
#1  by: @ OP   

So funny but true. They really need to get a grip of reality that is!

By: @ OP
#2  by: @ above   

GPHI Does

By: @ above
#3  by: Lmao   

This is ridiculous

By: Lmao
#4  by: Yes   

GPhi brings this on themselves
They do this every year

By: Yes
#5  by: @ op and above   

Its so true. It is ok for them to try to take a top house down but when people start talking about them it is just not ok. Glad that someone is giving them what they give!

By: @ op and above
#6  by: @ OP   

Very accurate particularly the new dead last house

By: @ OP
#7  by: Seriously   

GPhi it's you who does this every year
You love to dish it out but get so upset when it gets thrown back at you

By: Seriously
#8  by: @ above   

Well it looks to me like you are doing quite a bit of defending yourself. That seems a bit suspect to me. The house that you are defending has a long history of doing self promoting. It is something that happens every year. People are sick of it. It is as simple as that.

by: LogicJul 18, 2014 8:34:23 PM

Again, you don't know that anyone from that house is doing the "self promoting." You need to remember that this is an anonymous site. Just because someone likes a house or defends it doesn't mean they are a member.

Be sick of the rankings if that's what makes you sick, but don't attribute them to someone when YOU CAN'T POSSIBLY be sure you're correct. It's intellectually dishonest.

I notice that you're suggesting that I'm a GPhi. Actually I'm in another house and am just trying to suggest that our greek community suffers when people don't play fair. I read the comments and realized that this is a constant refrain. It's unfair and disingenuous to blame any one house for anonymous rankings.

By: Logic
#9  by: Sorry   

Sorry GPhi all the long wordy paragraphs can't deflect the truth
You do this every year, seriously every year, you are not a top tier house so when you try and put yourself there it is too obvious.

By: Sorry
by: aboveJul 18, 2014 11:41:34 PM

You don't know who's posting unless you're a psychic. Which you're not. Stop pretending like you do know. It just makes you look stooooopid.

By: above
by: @ so sadJul 19, 2014 7:49:09 AM

It's interesting that you are suggesting that the poster tone down his/her defense of DG but in the mean time you are vehemently defending another house. Seems like you are the one being a hypocrite. Your defense of them seems like an " Overreaction" to me.

By: @ so sad
#10  by: @ above   

now that someone called them out everyone is suppose to be nice and not say anything bad anymore. Interesting. All this ranting about " not knowing who is posting" is looking so transparent and obvious. Also, the chronic denials of not being a Gphi. I did notice however, since this person called them out the posts about being queens have stopped. As to the gphis last defensive comment above, How do you know that she is not a psychic? Are you a Psychic?

by: YesJul 19, 2014 7:46:57 AM

I am psychic. GPhi if you are going to keep making up random ten paragraph stories about how houses have fallen then don't get upset when we call you out. You are the worst one on here yet you throw a fit like a toddler when anyone disagrees with you.

By: Yes
by: above Jul 20, 2014 8:07:18 PM

You guys are too stupid to be at Illinois.

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.