facebook

i have too much time on my hands on this vacation.

by: My opinions

1 ΠΚΑ 164 The most stable of the huge houses. Consistently pretty good at everything.
2 ΣΑΕ 138 I don't know how they did it but they are in a ton of trouble and are still killin’ it.
4 ΣΧ 123 Similar to Pike but a bit less consistent with rush, I hear.
5 ΔΤΔ 147 They are the "nice guys" of the top houses which makes people like them.
6 ΑΚΑΚ 125 The fastest climbing of the bigger houses. Need to get their origination together still.
7 ΣΦΕ 171 Being known as a sorority isn't good, but the amount of events they have with them is.
8 ΑΤΩ 112 They need to get their act together and fast to salvage what they still have.
9 ΦΔΘ 124 Solid and have a cool house.
10 ΣΑΜ 84 For being a small house they can really hold their own.
11 ΦΓΔ 113 I will get some flak for this but I give a lot of credit to momentum and new houses.
12 ΦΚΨ 145 Who knew they were so big?
13 ΖΒΤ 110 Seem to have some image problems but still holding their own.
14 ΘΞ 152 Again who knew they were this big?
15 ΔΥ 106 Block and over 100? Not too shabby.
16 ΣΝ 70 Second smallest house in the top 20 but working on a classy image; might just work.
17 ΔΧ 86 Normally would be higher but sources say they are about to get in big trouble.
18 ΑΓΡ 62 Super solid organization but still small and filled with farm boys.
19 ΑΣΦ 121 Big house but seems to be stalling on the climb.
20 ΛΧΑ 117 R.I.P. If they make it out with a charter good luck with rush.
21 ΑΕΠ 128 They are too tame for their own good.
22 ΨΥ 82 Cool house

Posted By: My opinions
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: @ above   

Yes let's see that

By: @ above
#22  by: @ above   

bump

#23  by: @ above   

bump

#24  by: almost queens   

Very accurate ranking......best we've seen.......love how you factor in house size as house size can influence perceptions...

Our only critique would be the following:

1) Swap Fiji & Phi Psi with Delta Chi & Sig Nu....in that order..

2) Also bump ATO up a bit......Granted, they're no longer a top house, but we don't see them below Acacia.....

By: almost queens
by: drag queenJul 23, 2014 7:45:59 PM

Agreed...ATO is top 5......

But leave Sigma Nu where they're at......still newly reorganized, and basically a relic of the past, they need to prove themselves awhile before they can even consider broaching top 10 territory again.....have they even been a block contender in the last ten years?? Also, frankly I don't understand how any small house could even be considered top 20? This is 2014 not 1985 dammit !!

And where are Betas? They're more recently memorable than SigNu....

By: drag queen
by: Do you go hereJul 24, 2014 6:52:38 PM

Phi Psi and Fiji are far better houses than SigNu, and are definitely a step up from DChi

By: Do you go here
#25  by: Beta hata   

The next person to say Betas should be on this list should be expelled because they are not smart enough to be enrolled at this university. To be on lists like this you have to be a top fraternity. They are not, they are a brand new house that has no right to be talked about in the conversation. They are filled with guys who didn't rush or didn't get bids like the 700 freshman guys who went Greek each fall. They have not gone through a rush yet and are barely over 50 guys. Don't count your top houses before they hatch.

By: Beta hata
#26  by: Dave   

Haters will hate but all Beta will do is come back and dominate

By: Dave
#27  by: yeah bro   

no chance AKA is above ATO and SPE.

By: yeah bro
#28  by: @    

It is mostly accurate

By: @
#29  by: Yes   

All these are good and offer a great experience for guys.
It's better to Rush and be in any house then be in none.

By: Yes
#30  by: Bump   

Bump

By: Bump

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.