facebook

sorority rankings

by: pangal

I saw this ranking at the bottom of another page and thought it was the best I'd seen.

Top: KAT, DDD, GPB, AXO
Upper middle: DG, AP, XO, KD, ADP, KKG
Lower middle: AXD, PBP, AGD
Upper bottom: SDT, DZ, AOII
Lower bottom: PS, SK

Posted By: pangal
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: @ op   

I would really like everyones opinion of the op on DG. Do ya'll really thngk that DG has moved down to upper mid and are no longer queens? What is the consensus? Only 2 queens left? tri delt and Theta or only one queen? theta?

By: @ op
by: XApr 11, 2014 8:33:12 AM

They're still a great house, just not quite where they used to be. I don't think an upper middle house is anything to be ashamed about. Things are changing, and people can't keep sticking to the old rankings. Houses are movin up and some houses are moving down. At 2014 recruitment every house has it's turn to change the rankings, regardless of what they have been in the past.

By: X
by: @XApr 12, 2014 8:53:55 PM

Yes

By: @X
#22  by: @ X   

Right On!

By: @ X
#23  by: @above   

I agree. It's something that everyone knows but old traditions die hard. DG hasn't really cut it as a top house for a long time and everyone knew it but called them a queen anyway because it was just the way it was done. I'm also saying that DDD has it 's problems, too, and needs to step it up so that they don't slide out of the top tier too. Theta has no problems and is very secure in my opinion.

By: @above
#24  by: @ above   

agree with you about DG, theta and DDD. DDD was really lucky that they came through that snapping fiasco unscathed but then again maybe they were not unscathed because everyone seems to remember it clearly. Even though these are not top houses I feel like XO and AGD have fallen lower because of some of their rude and classless behaviors.

By: @ above
by: XO and AGD Apr 16, 2014 12:35:01 AM

XO goes down and they have been rude and classless as of late plus they are boring.
AGD hasn't been rude at all this year and has really good 17's....3 could vie for hottest 17. They are actually fun.

By: XO and AGD
by: @ belowApr 16, 2014 9:20:40 AM

Really, in 2013 they were asked by a frat to do block and they said yes then someone " better " asked them and they blew off the 1st house that they already said yes to. That wasn't bad enough after saying yes to the " better" house someone else asked them to block and they said yes to the third house and told the 2nd house to go scratch. Sorry that's just about as classless and rude as you get. Down Down Down for AGD

By: @ below
by: @ @ belowApr 16, 2014 7:05:40 PM

If that is true that is really bad.

By: @ @ below
by: AGDApr 16, 2014 11:16:31 PM

aside from all that, look at the fact that no one ever talked about DU before, and then when they get block with them all of the sudden people come on here and try to say that theyre relevant...

By: AGD
by: AGD from a guyApr 17, 2014 4:05:22 AM

Even if true, that was well over a year ago and their 16 and 17's had no part in it....let it go. They have some really, really good looking girls in these two pledge classes that know how to have a good time and keep it in control. We just spent some time looking at them and we agree they are normal and gave plenty of hot girls.
We all agree they are getting a wrath for something their seniors did is lame but someone is threatened to keep bringing it up. Makes us more intrigued and interested in them...truth.

By: AGD from a guy
#25  by: better   

Top: Theta, tridelt, AXO, Gphi
Upper middle: DG, APhi, ADPI, Kappa, KD
Lower middle: ChiO, AXiD, PiPhi
Upper bottom: AGD, SDT, DZ, AOII
Lower bottom: PSS, SK

By: better
by: @betterApr 13, 2014 12:29:53 PM

So wrong...

Top: Theta, Tridelt, DG, AXO, GPhi
Upper Middle: APhi, KD, Chi O, Kappa, ADPi
Lower Middle: PiPhi, AGD, AXiD
Upper Bottom: SDT, DZ, AOII
Lower Bottom: PSS, AePhi, SK

XO doesn't go down, and neither does DG. No posting on this ridiculous site will ever change that.

By: @better
by: Close!Apr 13, 2014 4:55:10 PM

DG should go right before Gphi but after AXO. Chi o belongs exactly where you put them despite "@ better" being a chi O and thinking otherwise. They are falling fast

By: Close!
by: @betterApr 13, 2014 8:52:10 PM

Pipe down chi o

By: @better
by: ASBApr 13, 2014 11:00:03 PM

yep this looks about right to me. DG I feel like is teetering between top and upper middle so they could really go either place until they either recruit great this fall and go up or recruit badly again and fall to upper middle. ChiO has fallen to lower middle, sorry ladies

By: ASB
by: DGApr 14, 2014 10:40:38 AM

In my opinion DG right now is solidly upper middle. They have a good reputation, but they are having some troubles. Maybe they'll come back stronger, but at least right now they're not a top house. Chi O is also having troubles. It's good that their girls stick up for DG and Chi O, but in a way it's sad that they spend time on here doing that instead of being in their houses trying to make things better. Oh well, that's just my opinion.

By: DG
#26  by: rank   

Best rank I've seen on here.

By: rank
#27  by: guy's opinion   

I'd go with the original ranking. You're welcome.

By: guy's opinion
#28  by: @ above   

guess you're not one of the houses that XO didn't show up for or you are just a XO

By: @ above
#29  by: I mean   

XO is definitely falling, but I wouldn't say that they are down the AXiD and pi phi just yet. A sub-par 18s class could stick them there.

By: I mean
by: Really Apr 17, 2014 4:09:15 AM

Xo is down that far, classless and especially in the past month and this school year. Boring too, 18s will be very telling for them as well as DG.

By: Really
by: ChiOApr 17, 2014 9:27:07 AM

I'd say chi os are definitely lower middle. Tied w pi phi at best

By: ChiO
#30  by: @ Chi   

Agree

By: @ Chi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.