facebook

sorority rankings

by: pangal

I saw this ranking at the bottom of another page and thought it was the best I'd seen.

Top: KAT, DDD, GPB, AXO
Upper middle: DG, AP, XO, KD, ADP, KKG
Lower middle: AXD, PBP, AGD
Upper bottom: SDT, DZ, AOII
Lower bottom: PS, SK

Posted By: pangal
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: Spring   

Good ranking. I agree it's the best statement of how things really are, politics aside.

By: Spring
by: FunnyApr 19, 2014 12:14:57 PM

Very funny
The top three are
Theta DG DDD
Always have been

By: Funny
#2  by: Agree   

Houses move up and down every year, I think this is pretty accurate of this semester based on pledge classes.

By: Agree
#3  by: Ummm   

Chi O down. KKG up

By: Ummm
by: Up down Apr 6, 2014 10:14:48 PM

XO for sure down but kkg stays where their at

By: Up down
#4  by: true   

There's always a lot of controversy but this list is as accurate as it's possible to be.

By: true
#5  by: pan gal   

Excellent!

By: pan gal
#6  by: agree with #3   

Switch places with Chi O and Kappa and it will be perfect. This time I think the poster hit the ball out of the park. Unusual to find a ranking all can agree on.

By: agree with #3
#7  by: well   

chi o should be lower middle!! future mini van owners of america club

By: well
#8  by: xo   

Actually I agree with moving Chi o down to lower middle. they're becoming more and more irrelevant if that's even possible

By: xo
#9  by: Xo   

I agree chi o down.. It seems as if ADPi and ChiO have kind of switched since last year.

By: Xo
by: wellApr 8, 2014 2:56:28 PM

i wouldnt day they switched... chi o down but adpi where they always were

By: well
by: @XoApr 8, 2014 6:58:08 PM

I agree with moving chi o down. never really understood how they were considered upper middle to begin with. not sure if them and adpi have "switched" but adpis 16s and 17s blow their past classes out of the water so I'd definitely agree that they have moved up

By: @Xo
#10  by: @ above    

I totally agree with the above comment. the former always shows up for events when we ask them. They are very cool and considerate. The latter not so much

By: @ above
by: don't get itApr 8, 2014 5:53:01 PM

You mean XO is above ADP or the other way around?

By: don't get it
by: @don't get itApr 8, 2014 7:06:50 PM

"Former" means the first one listed and "latter" means the second one listed so ADPI is the former and ChiO is the latter. (they're saying ADPI shows up to events and ChiO doesn't)

By: @don't get it

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.