facebook

DO NOT JOIN KAPPA DELTA!!!

by: No KD

PNM’s I know rush is kicking off. Please avoid Kappa Delta! They have a history of bullying certain sisters that don’t fit their ideal for a member until that sister wants to quit. It’s emotional abuse. Reporting these issues to the adult advisors just makes matters worse for the one reporting through retaliation. There are better choices for sororities who treat all sisters with kindness and respect. Stick to those houses instead and you’ll be happier.

Posted By: No KD
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: UIUC Greek   

Informal rush PMN’s—-Take notes. Keeping this post relevant.

By: UIUC Greek
#12  by: it’s the truth   

multiple Kappa Delta chapters have targeted members with emotional abuse and to keep it quiet threaten them to keep it in “AOT” many times they shame girls and try to tell them they are the one with an issue if they speak up about a concern. it’s just a MLM and they DON’T care about collegiate members -only their $

By: it’s the truth
#13  by: it happened    

my aunt was a KD at another school and warned me not to go KD after seeing what they did to a couple members at her chapter. KD nationals has been shady for years!

By: it happened
#14  by: No KD   

This is so true! Nationals says that they will deal with issues of bullying and hazing but they don’t. Not at all. They are more worried about negative publicity and tarnishing their image.

By: No KD
#15  by: KD as a whole is shady   

my sister was also a KD at another school and said there have been instances at other chapters of bullying and hazing- it happens and KD covers it up

By: KD as a whole is shady
#16  by: transfer mem   

came from another school and didn’t “affiliate” here- it’s true they let crap go on and if anyone speaks up they get targeted- they threaten girls with AOT to keep things quiet and many times only few know what is happening to another

By: transfer mem
#17  by: Non bias haters gon hate   

Kd has never and will never have. If they hazed they would be reported?? Like what I think everyone would know if a sorority ever hazed their girls people already know so much about frats hazing. KDs informal experience was very chill and all the girls are nice. Unlike some houses that accept whoever they can get their hands on and already have cliques after a semester. If you’re gonna hate on a house don’t just ask people to take your word for it give your experience unless you’re actually just a hater

By: Non bias haters gon hate
by: yikesJan 25, 2023 12:35:35 AM

why do i get the feeling the ranking that put kd as top was made hy you lol. did you just get your kd bid or something

By: yikes
by: KD does allow bullyingJan 26, 2023 4:33:30 PM

know girls that are KDs at different schools and all have said have seen in own chapters so no surprise would be here too! and if members speak out about anything they get targeted- heard some that spoke out on Dobbs on their nationals page now getting targeted by alums too

By: KD does allow bullying
by: they do hazeJan 29, 2023 11:23:48 AM

sure they seem nice in recruitment and then when you don’t agree on something beware

By: they do haze
#18  by: ????   

KD does bully certain girls and I believe examples of their toxic behavior were provided in an earlier response on this post. If you just went through informal rush, then you saw KD and every other house on their best behavior for the PMN’s. The toxicity doesn’t show up until later. And yes, this behavior has been reported before.

By: ????
#19  by: enough   

This thread is getting boring.

You do understand that no one believes this because it is anonymous. It just looks like some girl had a bad experience and is venting.

Aside from that, each organization has good and bad chapters, maybe limit your comments to the Illinois chapter.

And if you dislike them, you are just putting their name out there everytime you post "no such thing as bad publicity"

It's just getting old already. Just shut up already. This is not interesting.

By: enough
by: FactsJan 30, 2023 4:48:29 PM

Nobody will believe you unless you give something specific not just these vague references of bullying and doing chores for actives

By: Facts
by: Huh??Feb 2, 2023 12:10:18 AM

I have to agree this is getting lame. Do you really think there is some conspiracy across all KD chapters? Yeah, no. Ridiculous and silly. Each campus is different and chapters vary dramatically from school to school. I’m sure KD’s at UIUC have no clue nor do they care what KD chapters at other schools are doing. Do you remember being 18??

By: Huh??
#20  by: KD   

Rush KD! We love all of our white sisters.

By: KD

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.