facebook

DO NOT JOIN KAPPA DELTA!!!

by: No KD

PNM’s I know rush is kicking off. Please avoid Kappa Delta! They have a history of bullying certain sisters that don’t fit their ideal for a member until that sister wants to quit. It’s emotional abuse. Reporting these issues to the adult advisors just makes matters worse for the one reporting through retaliation. There are better choices for sororities who treat all sisters with kindness and respect. Stick to those houses instead and you’ll be happier.

Posted By: No KD
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Mal   

that's just not true!

By: Mal
by: EhSep 8, 2022 7:01:59 PM

I’m afraid it is. KD is very good at covering up. Read the other posts.

By: Eh
by: yes it isJan 30, 2023 5:34:22 AM

usually when there is a claim it has happened and KD likes to cover things up

By: yes it is
#2  by: jsjsiwidkd   

this is facts they’re the only house on this campus who actually hazes

By: jsjsiwidkd
by: LolDec 10, 2022 3:49:27 PM

KD doesnt haze. Name one thing they did thats conidered hazing

By: Lol
by: takalaFeb 6, 2023 10:02:41 PM

allowing you to spell like that should be considered hazing

By: takala
#3  by: strat   

this is true. they lost entire pledge classes over it

By: strat
#4  by: Hmmm   

Is this true?

By: Hmmm
by: TruthSep 11, 2022 10:46:18 AM

No it’s not! They actually are one of the only houses that still has a lot of seniors every year. People just like to make stuff up and pretty sure it’s the same individual making all these separate posts.

By: Truth
by: No KDSep 12, 2022 11:49:11 AM

The bullying is definitely true. I can’t speak to losing whole pledge classes over it but yes, people have left due to the bullying.

By: No KD
by: it’s true Jan 17, 2023 5:06:43 PM

not a KD as cousin was at another chapter and dropped after she saw how couple members were treated
i chose another sorority as result so this post by someone in another house - unless caught on video and will embarrass KD, they will try to cover up - they are getting sued at a kentucky school

By: it’s true
#5  by: Eh   

Some KD just took this EXACT post and edited it to say that their house doesn’t bully. It appears that you have struck a nerve here.

By: Eh
by: lolaJan 20, 2023 10:22:15 AM

where there is smoke there is fire

By: lola
#6  by: this is true   

Unfortunately this is true and happens at multiple Kappa Delta chapters. be warned if you go KD and speak up about anything- you will find yourself targeted.

By: this is true
#7  by: Stay clear KD   

Kd has a terrible sisterhood. Fade KD

By: Stay clear KD
#8  by: see it   

despite what they claim, KD allows bullying and when a member speaks up they target them- has happened at multiple KD chapters and one girl in FL went viral telling her story

By: see it
by: Fr?Dec 10, 2022 12:55:58 PM

Can you send the link to the story?

By: Fr?
by: No KDDec 10, 2022 2:07:36 PM

Google Jordan Kappa Delta FSU. You’ll find it. I did.

by: former KDDec 12, 2022 11:12:33 PM

they allow members & chapter advisors to target members in good standing that they no longer deem worthy-its been happening over 30 years and still going on. JJ Jordan told the truth.

By: former KD
#9  by: Stfu   

People keep saying kd hazes but nobody will believe you until you until you can come up with one actually specific example other than these vague references of bullying at different chapters

By: Stfu
by: former memberDec 13, 2022 10:23:30 PM

they keep it hush hush by keeping it “AOT” and often other members don’t know

By: former member
by: StfuDec 14, 2022 12:43:18 AM

What do you mean AOT. And how can members not know about it if they had to go through it too. And if you know about it could you say what it is?

by: No KDDec 14, 2022 10:19:03 AM

Repeated emotional abuse, forcing sisters to spend hundreds of dollars each year on clothes for recruitment (and proving that clothes were purchased) and then not allowing certain sisters to participate, assigning extra chores/duties to certain sisters/pledges vs. others, exclusion from KD sponsored events when in good standing. I could go on but not sure you’d want me to.

Are these enough examples of KD bullying for you?

by: StfuDec 14, 2022 3:20:57 PM

With all due respect chores and some bullying is nothing compared to frat pledgeship or hazing.

by: No KDJan 17, 2023 6:18:48 PM

KD may not haze and bully at UIUC as much as the frats do but what they do to some pledges and sisters they choose not to like still meets the definition of hazing and bullying as defined by the university and needs to stop.

by: panhel memJan 21, 2023 10:21:02 PM

in a diff sorority and have heard from some kds in class about how terrible their sisterhood is

By: panhel mem
#10  by: chi sig   

monkey meat.

By: chi sig

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.