facebook

Frat Descriptions

by: CB

Does anyone have general descriptions of some of the fraternities?

I’m a pretty standard guy. I’ve played sports all my life, into betting, like to drink. To describe me more, I wouldn’t call myself the stereotypical “frat guy” you see in movies. I’m social and what people would consider “cool”, but I do care about school and don’t want to be going out more than like 4 times a week.

Looking to find a house who has people with solid morals, have fun and have a good social ( hang with sororities, have events), but aren’t full of douchebag guys who prioritize a girl’s looks over everything and put themselves on a pedestal.

Overall, looking for a group who likes to have a good time and are social people but aren’t full of arrogance. Help me out!

Posted By: CB
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: outsise   

i recommend middle tiers such as dchi phi delt theta chi and phi tau if you’re looking for non douche boys

By: outsise
by: rankJan 18, 2022 8:01:32 PM

none of those are mid tier except dchi and phi delt

By: rank
by: well okJan 18, 2022 9:28:43 PM

Must be Theta Chi selfrank because Phi Tau is decent but not as good as dchi and phidelt

By: well ok
by: WhatJan 19, 2022 5:12:09 AM

Odd comment. Those houses are nothing alike. Phi delt is upper mid, just below top with phi psi Fiji and Asig. Dchi is mid. Theta chi is lower mid. Phi tau is irrelevant.

By: What
by: ehJan 19, 2022 10:23:32 PM

ASig is not better than DChi, and Theta Chi is not better than Phi Tau. In fact, reverse those.
DChi > ASig
Phi Tau > Theta Chi

By: eh
by: B0nerJan 20, 2022 1:45:38 PM

Theta chi please get a life lol

By: B0ner
by: smittyJan 21, 2022 6:39:40 AM

Yeah jeez Theta Chi!
"Oh yeah we're lower middle, and def better than Phi Tau"

Pshhh! You're not lower middle, you are bottom.
And not even a power bottom.

By: smitty
#2  by: Person    

Yea rush phi delt they seem to fit your vibe

By: Person
#3  by: bro   

I think Alpha Delts would prob fit you well. They're a relatively new frat but have a brand new house and are growing pretty quick with exactly those type of guys. Pretty sure you can get on the rush list on their instagram.

By: bro

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.