facebook

fraternity comments

by: GR Administrator

University of Illinois at Urbana Champaign General Fraternity Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 15 of 17
#141  by: anonymouse   

lol everyone knows the vast majority of sororities dont like ATO because theyre such self-absorbed losers. idk why pikes would be on the decline, especially with their awesome new house. dchi is definitely on the rise though, my sisters and i pregamed with their 16s two weeks ago and theyre probably the best of all the fraternities' 16s ive met so far.

By: anonymouse
#142  by: new guy   

I waited too long and didn't rush in the fall are there any up and coming houses I should keep my eye on, and which houses are the ones I should stay away from when I rush in the spring? I would really appreciate honest answers

By: new guy
#143  by: question   

So I am thinking about rushing in the spring and I do not want to join a top house. I know it sounds weird but I want to join a house that has been improving the most so I can help be apart of its improvement and hopefully take it to being the top house. Does anybody have any suggestions of houses that have been most improved since just a couple of years ago?

By: question
by: The TruthNov 3, 2012 2:16:53 AM

Look at ZBT or SAE

By: The Truth
#144  by: What   

What are the stereotypes for each top house?

By: What
#145  by: What   

What are the stereotypes for each top house?

By: What
#146  by: Basic   

If you are seriously looking to rush a house, talk to sorority girls and ask their opinions. Obviously how well you get along with guys in the house is the most important thing, but a girls opinion's of your house is huge. There are many houses that don't draw much attention because people focus on the kings and whoever is rising, but are still quality houses that have events with the middle to top tier sororities. Examples could be Acacia, PhiDelt, LambdaChi, ZBT.

By: Basic
by: RuckusNov 19, 2012 1:38:48 AM

^ Add Phi Psi and Delta Chi to that list, but definnnnitely remove Lambda Chi (The Kings of Geed Parties).

By: Ruckus
#147  by: sororitygirl   

Had multiple exchanges with aggers....why is no one talking about them? they are easily a top ten house: good guys, great house

By: sororitygirl
#148  by: SwagSurfer   

Just wondering, what do you guys rate d chi as? I met a couple of their 16's and they seemed really cool. But how do they rate in general?

By: SwagSurfer
by: captainDec 18, 2012 5:51:32 PM

their 16s are pretty notorious on campus for being a top pledge class, and the rest of the house isnt too bad. their 13s and 14s pull really well, shame a lot of their 15s cant. id say either they or sigs have the best bar pull on campus, pretty close. ive met a bartender from dchi at every non-geed bar except joes i think. they dont block with queen sororities but if their 16s put in work they have major potential to the next 4 years

By: captain
#149  by: Greekie   

Anyone know if Betas is ever actually coming back. I thought they were coming back this year, but they didn't.
If so, anyone knows when? Or are they even planning on coming back?

By: Greekie
#150  by: beta   

they're coming back next year

By: beta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.