facebook

top 10 breakdown

by: Senior2014

As of now this is my somewhat detailed break down of a top 10 as of now.. Yes all the fraternities and sororities are going to have their flaws. Rutgers does not have a great greek life to begin with but who says we can't make it better?

1) TDX
-TDX has a great house right on CA. They have a lot of brothers and always exceed numbers needed. They have killer parties and they are social and involved. However, their brotherhood is mediocre because of some brothers not knowing their own brothers and hazing pledges hard. They are shy of getting kicked off campus or out of the house as we speak.
2) Theta Chi
-Also have a lot of brothers and exceed numbers needed. Also involved and have good parties. They are very shy to having number 1 spot because of their house location. It's not that great and the house does not live up to the TDX house. However, if TDX gets kicked off or moves to a bad location. Theta Chi will definitely be number 1.
3) DKE
-DKE, although a smaller fraternity compared to TDX and Theta Chi, they aren't your typical brotherhood. They have class and actually dress business casual for rush events where other fraternities don't really do this, at least I've seen. Yes some might be weird but NOT ALL OF THEM ARE. I saw over 50 people at one of their events at once. Let's be honest here, Houses have a lot to do with greek life at rutgers and attract a lot of attention. They will most likely throw killer parties. A lot of people say they have potential to be #1

Posted By: Senior2014
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Senior2014   

I don't see them being number 1 soon but maybe in next 2-3 years if they keep the house and maintain their numbers which they shouldn't have a problem as long as they don't get kicked off.

4) Kappa Sig
-Throws killer parties, nice house, good location, somewhat involved and they are generally cool dudes. They also have a good amount of brothers. This is definitely a top 5 fraternity no doubt, regardless of what you other people say.

5) Chi Psi
-throws nice parties but it's pretty much guest list only. This is smart by these guys, it really gives them class. But it sucks for people who don't know anyone in this fraternity. Maybe you should get to know other people in greek life? Anyway, they probably did it this way to avoid stuff getting broken in their house. Smart imo. Definitely a top 5.

6) Sig Chi
-don't know too much except im friends with one of these guys and he's really chill. They have good parties but I heard that a lot of people don't like them. Idk why. Don't really see them being douchey really. I'd definitely give them spot 6 though.

7) Phi Psi
-lettered house but they aren't really doing much. Don't really see them around and don't hear too much about social events or involvement, nor parties. I'd say check em out though and give these guys top 10 for sure. Maybe 7 isn't the best spot but they are definitely top 10, not top 5.

8) Phi Delts
-really cool dudes. really no weirdos and a lot of them are athletic. Involved and part of social events. Good parties

By: Senior2014
#2  by: Senior2014   

There is no way in hell ZBT is top 10 though. I'm sorry ZBT but you guys don't belong in this list. A lot of you know the reasons but can I say, NO PLEDGE PROCESS? what??? Dude I couldn't or wouldn't want someone to be my BROTHER if I barely know them. The pledge process is to gain those bonds. Also they are doing this because they obviously can't maintain numbers WITH a pledge process. Not worth looking into and they are hyped way too much.

ZBT/Sammy could be the 11th spot.

Dphi could be 12th.

The rest.. whatever your heart desires. If you believe the guide should be switched up a little feel free to criticize.

#3  by: Senior2014   

well DKE can't do anything during rush week anyway.. so it's not like they can prove themselves now. but they will I guarantee it. maybe I did underrate phi psi but definitely not sig chi and skull. sig chi is hated on alot, not by me but in general. so is skull.. so yea I think those stand where they are. kappa sig threw a really good party at the end of the year last year. it was prob the best end of the year party.

#4  by: Senior2014   

but yea maybe as of now DKE is not top 5 and neither is kappa sig. but kappa sig is proving themselves to be better.

#5  by: ru truth   

DKE is abosultely not 3, just cuz they got a house does not mean there top 5 either. Alot of them are weird i would put them around 10 until they prove themselves.

By: ru truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.