facebook

most social and popular sorority

by:    

Which sorority is the most popular and has the most social girls? Which ones have the best frat relations? The prettiest girls?

Posted By: rutgersgirl
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Definitely ZBT. That's the answer to all three of your questions.

Good luck!

By: tke
by: Lol   

stale joke

By: Lol
by: lol   

lmfao..best part is the user name

By: lol
#2by:    

go gphi zta phisig or sdt and you'll be good to go, they're all really pretty smart girls and have great frat relations

By: hey
by: hola   

I wouldn't put sdt in that group but gphi, zta and phi sig are definitely the ones you want to look for.

By: hola
by: truth   

do people even actually like phi sig tho.... gphi and zta are the top with the best relations. not even in either of them but thats how it is.

By: truth
#3by:    

It's all in who you ask. I know people who hate g phi and ZTA. Probably didnt get in them. And I know a lot of people who love phi sig. It's better to get to know people and not judge by what others say. But yes you'd be fine with ZTA, g phi, phi sig and SDT has slipped but better than the other lower ones.

By: Rut
#4by:    

aim for GPhi, ZTA, Phi Sig, and SDT, they're all top. phi mu is rising fast also. from what I see, (I'm not in Greek life) they have the most active social life and strongest sisterhood. my roommate last year became a phi sig and I remember she got so close to her sisters and spent so much time with them

By: heyhellowhatsup
#5by:    

I'm in a frat and sdt sucks. Phi Sig is definitely not bad at all. Like the top 3 zta gphi and phi Sig are all tied in my opinion. Or at least zta and gphi are tied at 1 and phi Sig is a Realllyyy close 2nd

By: Frat

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#6by:    

any of the top 4 really. so gphi, zta, phi sig, and sdt. theyre all good

By: hello

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.