facebook

how about we get some actual uva sorority rankings

by: mags

Everyone knows that the perpetuated 80's tier system is bs. Different people want different Greek experiences and therefore will like different sororities. Don't give me the regurgitated nonsense: tell me about you (just a quick blurb about the kind of person you are) and then tell me YOUR individual original tier system in your order of preference.

Posted By: mags
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: sororityty   

A little about me: I'm in a sorority, but I won't say which, and I'm involved in a lot of sports related clubs and activities as well as a Christian organization on grounds.

SK
Tri Delt
ADPi
DG
Pi Phi
ZTA
Kappa
XO
KD
A Phi
DZ
AXO
Gamma Phi
SDT
Theta
Tri Sig

By: sororityty
by: um...Jan 29, 2014 12:30:56 AM

horrible ranking. i agree with Tri Sig at the bottom, but SK, ADPi, and DG are ranked way to highly. No way SK is #1.

By: um...
by: @Jan 29, 2014 3:34:50 AM

The point of this is that everyone's personal tier system is different.

By: @
#32  by: hm.   

ok adpi..... pretty good list but id swap DZ and ADPi and then it would be accurate.

By: hm.
by: @hm.Jan 24, 2014 9:40:50 PM

In case you missed the point of this topic, it's supposed to be everyone's personal rankings. Whoever the above person is, they're allowed to like ADPi better than DZ. Maybe they're looking for different things in a sorority than you are. Maybe your ranking would be different and that's fine too, but just post your own ranking instead of trying to tear down other people's favorite sororities.

By: @hm.
#33  by: newbaby   

Just finished rushing, didn't get into my #1 choice but I still love my new sisters. Here's what I thought of the houses even if I didn't spend as much time in all of them

SK
DG
XO
ADPi
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
AXO
DZ
Theta
Zeta
KD
Kappa
APhi
Sig Delt
GPhiB

By: newbaby
#34  by: va   

I like AXO best and probably SDT, ADPi or SSS least.

By: va
#35  by: latonia   

3rd year comm student (mgt & it, hopefully), involved in comm school clubs, a few multicultural clubs, and judiciary, have lots of friends in the greek system but am not greek myself

Top:

DDD
PBP
KKG/KAT

Upper Mid:

ZTA
DZ/DG

Middle:

AP
KD

Lower Mid:

ACO/SK
CO

Bottom:

GPB/ADP
SDT
SSS

By: latonia
by: @UVaJul 7, 2014 9:02:35 AM

I would agree but ZTA is middle at best and switch KD with ACO and you're right. and DZ is too easy to be that high

By: @UVa
#36  by: uvagirl   

This is such a great idea! I'm a second year who rushed this semester, Foreign Affairs and Government double major.

XO
AXO
AD Pi
Tri Delta
SK
Pi Phi
Theta
DG
Kappa
Zeta
DZ
A Phi
G Phi
KD
SDT
SSS

By: uvagirl
#37  by: 4th year lookin back   

NO PARTICULAR RANK--just grouping sororitys based on my interactions with em; annd of course there are exceptions

Generally nice girls:
XO, SK, KD, PBP, ADP, AXO, KKG

Kinda betchy:
AP, KAT, DZ, DG

Partiers:
DDD, SK, DZ, ZTA, KAT

"sororityty":
DG, AP, ZTA, KAT, DG

Chill:
PBP, AXO, KD, DZ

By: 4th year lookin back
#38  by: UVA yayy   

3rd year foreign affairs with friends in every house

Top 1
KKG DG DDD
Top 2
PiPhi KAT
Mid 1
Chi O DZ
Mid 2
Aphi Zeta KD
Mid 3
ADpi SK
Mid 4
AXO Gamma phi SDT
Bottom
Trisig

By: UVA yayy
#39  by: Bump   

Bump for history

By: Bump
by: WowJan 12, 2019 8:10:56 PM

Kinda interesting

By: Wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.