facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Florida - UF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 4 of 4
#31  by: DG   

is NOT. It is some pathetic little junior high school wannabe! That, or some truly sad excuse for a UF GDI. I reject the idea that is is a ZTA -- they may be a lot of things but petty isn't one of them!

By: DG
#32  by: DDD   

We are in a class all by ourselves.

By: DDD
#33  by: Wow!   

That's so sweet of you to give all 5's. Of course considering that you are also the person who gave countless all 1's, it's not really that nice at all. Actually, it's pathetic!

By: Wow!
#34  by: Bad rap   

I think Tri-Delt gets a bad rap because other houses are jealous. The girls I know are all pretty and quite nice when you get to know them. I think it is just human nature to try and find fault with things when they appear too good to be true. And no, I am not a sister tooting our own horn. I just think the ladies of this house have a lot of qualities that would make most others envious.

By: Bad rap
#35  by: Ducks on a pond   

Tri-Deltas are like the group of pretty white ducks you see swimming together on a pond. Graceful, elegant and BETTER than the rest of the birds trying to emulate them!

By: Ducks on a pond
#36  by: Number 1   

Tri delta should be ranked number 1. Unlike the other houses, we don't resort to self ranking to falsely boost our standing. In time, houses like Zeta will get what they deserve!

By: Number 1
#37  by: Ummm   

it certainly looks a heck of a lot like self-ranking to me!

By: Ummm
#38  by: Yum   

Duck soup!

By: Yum
#39  by: Yum Yum   

Yes, quite a tasty bunch indeed! LOL

By: Yum Yum
#40  by: Gata   

I love this house!

By: Gata

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.