facebook

delta delta delta discussion

by: GR Administrator

Delta Delta Delta sorority chapter comments at University of Florida - UF

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 4
#21  by: disagree   

I totally disagree that DDD is as good as ZTA (or ADPi for that matter). Sure they're all equally pretty, but DDD sisters just seem a little less genuine (in my opinion).

By: disagree
#22  by: Bad rap   

DDD gets a bad rap because most of the sisters have well above average looks. That alone, sets them up for harsher criticism -- especially from those who weren't chosen to be part of the organization. Keep that in mind when reading the reviews.

By: Bad rap
#23  by: Love that   

about being ex-cheeleaders and princesses that have faded! So true!

By: Love that
#24  by: okay...   

I'm, going to go ahead and jump on the DDD hate train! I really don't like any of the sisters I know. Their snobbery just rubs me the wrong way. There are other houses with higher caliber women who are actually genuinely nice and pleasnt to be around! Get over yourselves already! I am!

By: okay...
#25  by: DDD   

I'm a Tri-Delta and I don't understand what all this squabbling is about. (hairflip) Maybe that's why I'm a Tri-Delta (sigh).

By: DDD
#26  by: easy   

It's easy to hate those who have more going for themselves than you do (or rather, then you think you do). Your low self image doesn't give you the right to belittle those you aspire to become. Bashing others isn't going to fix yourself.

By: easy
#27  by: DDD   

Those who don't like us, want to BE us. That's the reasoning behind all the negativity. I know that sounds conceited, but in all honesty, the sisters of this chapter have reason to be. And THAT is the truth!

By: DDD
#28  by: @DDD   

I'd rather be a GDI than be a DDD.

By: @DDD
#29  by: RE: @DDD   

I'm guessing that DDD would rather you be a GDI as well!

By: RE: @DDD
#30  by: The Truth   

DG is the one giving you all ONEs. Now you know why nobody likes them!

By: The Truth

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.