By: rich
#2  by: andy   

for sure hottest pledge class this year

By: andy
#3  by: blueandorange   

does tri delt haze?

By: blueandorange
#4  by: Love   

The Tri Deltas are superior at UF. You would not regret taking an invite from them. Good Luck to all.

By: Love
#5  by: Yes!   

Would definitely take a bid from this group if they handed me one!

By: Yes!
#6  by: Mindy   

Get real. The TriDelts were tops on campus when your mother was in school. It's been a long time since they were on top.

By: Mindy
#7  by: re: Mindy   

Hard feelings or something? Tri Delta will be on top at UF when your kids get to the school. They have been for decades and have always been respected at UF.

By: re: Mindy
#8  by: WOW   

Seems like alot of haters are out there for Tri Delta. Sad, Sad, Sad. Once you graduate, I hope you all promote your org and give of your time and money to keep it strong. It is not about four years of who is popular and cutting another group down. It is about respecting other orgs and maintaining your org. as well. Tri Delta is a great org as I am sure yours is, but it is obvious many of you need to grow up and realize what a sorority is about.

By: WOW
#9  by: Bashers   

It is really obvious what org the bashers are coming from. I just ask that you please stop. I am sure your org is super, but you don't need to put down DG and DDD to make yourself look superior. You can show it in other ways.

By: Bashers
#10  by: ZTAgirl   

I am really troubled by what I see here and I just wanted to share my thoughts. I am a ZTA, but I could easily have been a DDD. I pref'd both and liked both a great deal. I think it was just how the cards fell that I ended up in ZTA. I could not possiby have gotten to know girls either house best in such a short amount of time. I think this group is amazing and have only the best to say about them. I sure dislike how people are bashing now and I hope my ZTA ladies are not part of it.

By: ZTAgirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.