facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio University - OU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 20
#21  by: WHY?   

why do people feel the need to come on this site and BASH every other sorority except their own? There are good and bad things about every sorority, and ones that make the entire sorority look bad in EVERY chapter. It's inevitable. Just keep it classy people.

By: WHY?
#22  by: real question   

why do people always say chi-o is top tier when it seems like no one likes them?

By: real question
#23  by: real truth   

dg/adpi
pi phi/chi o
alpha gam

aopi/fuzzie

dz/sigkap

By: real truth
#24  by: Answer   

The reason some people say Chi-O is "top tier" is because the girls USED to be really pretty. But I don't know anyone that would call Chi-O top tier anymore because the girls are certainly not as pretty as the new seniors and other graduated alum, but are just as stuck up. I can honestly say that I've never met one person that would stand up for Chi-O and try to convince people that they're nice and sweet...

By: Answer
#25  by: OU Greek   

Girls participating in Recruitment 2010: do NOT listen to this website!! None of this is true and you should decide which sorority is best for yourself. The rankings don't mean anything and you will be happiest where you feel most comfortable :)

By: OU Greek
#26  by: agree   

i completely agree. it's just a bunch of random people bashing each other. go greek and don't pay attention to all of this negative feedback!

By: agree
#27  by: dont do it   

DONT GO GREEK! I did and I really regret it, I'm quitting. Look at this website, its clearly all mean snarky girls and a part of OU that its just better to not be a part of. All the sororities are like this, not just Fuzzie and Chi-O like everyone says.

By: dont do it
#28  by: Re: don't do it   

Just because you had a bad experience with it doesn't mean everyone else will. It's rude for you to come on here expecting everyone to think exactly like you do. Go greek if you think it's for you. If you don't think it is then don't. Also, like the posts below said, don't pay any attention to the rankings. I remember looking at this site the summer before rush and by the time rush came around I couldn't even remember which sorority was number 1,2, etc. (according to this site) and which ones I told myself to steer clear of,. Just rush if you feel like it's for you and go where you are most comfortable and have the best connection with the girls and you'll be fine! Also, legacies: This applies to you especially. Just because your mom or sister or grandma, w/e was in a sorority does not mean that will be the best one for you. I know wayyy too many girls that went where they're a legacy but only did it to please a family member and wish they went elsewhere afterwards

By: Re: don't do it
#29  by: Greek   

I love the post directly below and I agree with it 100%. There are so many girls who absolutely love greek life and are so happy being a part of it, myself included. Just go with the house you feel most comfortable in and you can have such a great greek life experience!

By: Greek
#30  by: real ranking   

no order:

pi phi, chi-o, alpha gam

dg, fuzzie, adpi

sigma kappa, aopi, dz

By: real ranking

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.