facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio University - OU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 20
#41  by: pi phi sucks   

looks like pi phis appointed a board monitor 24/7 to do some damage control of their own. please get off this site and get back to rehab.

By: pi phi sucks
#42  by: Thank God   

HAH So glad I dropped out of formal recruitement. I can't believe you girls actually try to argue that Greek life benefits OU and is not so highschool. Look at this site and yourselves. Who would wanna be apart of this? People come to college to make friends. Any PNMs reading this: Save youselves and steer clear!

By: Thank God
#43  by: re:seriously!?!!   

I totally agree. The only people who respect or enjoy having greek life on OU's campus is people in greek life. they do nothing for the campus, and what they do is mandatory not out of having charitable hearts.

By: re:seriously!?!!
#44  by: Dumb   

If you really want a real representation of what Greek life is like, look anywhere but here. This is the most off ranking imaginable built by only all 1s or 5s and any sane Greek member wishes this site didn't exist because it's dumb as hell

By: Dumb
#45  by: Agree   

I hate to say it, but I agree with seriously a few posts ago. What is all this "good" Greeks do (besides what they do because they have to)? It seems raising a few hundred dollars for a philanthropy once a year is nothing compared to the thousands of dollars of damage the Pi Phis did at their formal last year. No one at OU cares that much about Greek life, except those few people that are Greek.

By: Agree
#46  by: anti-greek   

I am SO glad im done with greek life! I joined a sorority and I liked it at first, but I came to realize being in greek life brings a whole new dimension of drama and cattiness that I didn't want to be a part of. I almost transferred schools because being in a sorority made my first year so unpleasant and stressful. I'm looking forward to being non-greek this year. I suggest to anyone interested in rushing that they don't join unless they 100% fit into the sorority girl mold. DON'T feel pressured to join like I did, you'll make more true friends without it and have more free time to be your own person.

And Agree and Seriously are both right, the only things sororities do charity-wise are all mandatory attendance or we don't get to have socials and we get fined. And all greeks are forced to go to other sororities and fraternities charity events so that all the events look successful. Gotta give OU sororities credit though, they do contribute two things to campus: drama and elitism.

By: anti-greek
#47  by: ou greeklife   

COULD NOT AGREE MORE! AOPI is like trying to improve their ranking by bashing everyone else! It's like they think the PNM's that get on greekrank will actually believe that they are somewhat of an actual sorority! SORRY AOPI'S.... even if you do have any new girls believing that you wear size 0 jeans..... they will soon realize that this is so far from the truth during formal!

By: ou greeklife
#48  by: Greek   

If you're jealous enough to write on this site then maybe you should consider dropping out of whichever chapter you belong to... you obviously aren't happy with your greek life experience & need to express a jealousy of other chapters on a stupid anonymous website.. you obviously feel your chapter isn't good enough.. just drop all together, this site isn't making people on campus form new opinions.. everyone knows the truth!

By: Greek
#49  by: R.I.P. Pi Phi   

Is it true that Pi Phi is gone for good? I heard that their national office is in the process of revoking their charter because they think it's the best thing to do now and may recolonize OU a few years down the road.

By: R.I.P. Pi Phi
#50  by: Doubtful   

If PiPhi Nationals revoke their charter, they'd have to do the same thing to the MIami PiPhi's, because they've had more bad press than the ones at OU. They're on probation. The OU case got completely blown out of proportion. They are not "broke" if they still have dues paying members. My sister is rushing there this fall, and she is considering them.

By: Doubtful

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.