facebook

sorority comments

by: GR Administrator

Ohio University - OU General Sorority Comments

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 20
#11  by: greek??   

I am going to be a freshman at ou next year and I am gonna rush because I am an out of stater and I want to meet people. From what I hear from all of these ratings people either love them or hate them. I come from a place were I see fake backstabbers everywhere. I'd like to meet some genuine, down to earth, real friends. I can careless about status and how hot or rich or whatever. I just want some real friends. Any construct advice. None of this bashing competing houses or praising your own can I have some real advice here please.

By: greek??
#12  by: OUbobcat   

the best advice i can give you is each house is different and has different types of girls. Personally, my favorite sororites on campus are SigKap, Alpha Gam, and DG. These three are by far the most geniune down to earth chapters that I have met. These are the girls that join a sisterhood for all the RIGHT reasons. I went with SigKap and I absolutely love it. I have real sisters that I know I can count on for a lifetime. As for Alpha Gam, I have a good friend in it and she is a sweetheart! Overall, the personalities of these three houses are all very similar because they have the most real down to earth genuine girls. Fuzz was also a fav during recruitment, they are trying hard to change their rep and it shows, the girls are getting much classier than they have been in the past. But I mean you can figure out for yourself during recruitment, GOOD LUCK! :)

By: OUbobcat
#13  by: re: oubobcat   

I agree, I love all three of those sororities. ADPi has some really great girls too, and the new Pi Phi's are really nice.

By: re: oubobcat
#14  by: OU fan   

in ordrer
Top: Pi Beta Phi- good looking blondes, friendly considering they know they are at the top.
Chi-O- some ok, some ....
ADPi -Bottom of the top 3 nicest
Fuzzies are not in the top tier

By: OU fan
#15  by: court street babyy   

In order:
Pi Phi/Chi O
ADPi
Delta Gamma
Alpha Gam
Fuzzie
Sigma Kappa
AOPi and DZ are awful.

By: court street babyy
#16  by: Ohio   

Chi Omega Sucks Worse Than Fuzzie!!!!

By: Ohio
#17  by: Really?!?   

Girls get a grip! These are college social a. Why are you all saying so many terrible things about one another. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselfes. Please remember this is a time in your life that you can focus on becoming the best person you can and making your college experience the best. If we as women put as much energy in to supporting and uplifting each other as we do trying to tear each other down, we could accomplish so much!

By: Really?!?
#18  by: Really?!?   

Girls get a grip! These are college social groups. Why are you all saying so many terrible things about one another. Some of you should be ashamed of yourselves. Is having a high ranked sorority so important that you have to post mean things about other women? Please remember this is a time in your life that you can focus on becoming the best person you can and making your college experience the best. If we as women put as much energy in to supporting and uplifting each other as we do trying to tear each other down, we could accomplish so much!

By: Really?!?
#19  by: Truth   

Overall OU has a pretty weak Greek system. If you want to go to a school with strong Greek life pick Miami or Dennison. At OU all you need is a great group of friends and you will have a great experience in college. You don't need a sorority for friendships. Look at the posts on this site. They are mean, vicious, and petty! It is obvious the houses are filled with insecure and mean women. Do you really want to be a part of this?

By: Truth
#20  by: Skipper   

What are the stereotypes for the 9 NPC sororities on campus? Is this ranking on the left accurate?

By: Skipper

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.