facebook

You alone destroyed DG

by: truth

Grace Nix you are selfish, irresponsible, and have tried to bring down so many people with you. I hope you realize how much your "sisters" have suffered because of you. You alone destroyed a sorority hundreds of girls before you built. Your lies are constant and obvious, and you've trapped us in the worst position possible.

You have thrown your own friends under the bus in your refusal to take responsibility. We can't even have an instagram page anymore while we are still associated with you. So many of us have dealt with terrible comments from people because of your actions, and its unfair. Do us a favor, and don't ever show your face on campus. I would be ashamed walking out my front door if I were you. Everyone knows who you are. No one believes the excuses.

Do us all a favor, and drop out while we still have any chance of getting a PC this year. You are a complete embarrassment, and even though we can't say it to your face, just know all of us think that. Things will only get so much worse for us if you show up in Oxford at the start of the semester. You have no friends left, everyone knows your name, there's no Oxford left for you. I hope you're happy knowing how much pain we've gone through purely because of you.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: Hmm   

Does she even still go here or show her face in public?

By: Hmm
#22  by: Insta   

Literally destroyed their insta šŸ¤£šŸ¤”

By: Insta
#23  by: ^   

Wow dg

By: ^
#24  by: šŸ¤”   

Looking really stupid after silently deleting the ā€œit was fakeā€ post and months later and their ā€œinvestigationā€ has gone nowhere even though they were happy to spread false rumors about 2 people

By: šŸ¤”
#25  by: Guilty   

DG pays to delete a lot of posts but not this

By: Guilty
#26  by: bump   

Credit card decline?

By: bump
#27  by: Weirddd   

Hmm they deleted a lot again, but not this?

By: Weirddd
#28  by: nice.   

(Not) shocked this hasnā€™t been paid to delete yet, wonder why?

By: nice.

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.