facebook

You alone destroyed DG

by: truth

Grace Nix you are selfish, irresponsible, and have tried to bring down so many people with you. I hope you realize how much your "sisters" have suffered because of you. You alone destroyed a sorority hundreds of girls before you built. Your lies are constant and obvious, and you've trapped us in the worst position possible.

You have thrown your own friends under the bus in your refusal to take responsibility. We can't even have an instagram page anymore while we are still associated with you. So many of us have dealt with terrible comments from people because of your actions, and its unfair. Do us a favor, and don't ever show your face on campus. I would be ashamed walking out my front door if I were you. Everyone knows who you are. No one believes the excuses.

Do us all a favor, and drop out while we still have any chance of getting a PC this year. You are a complete embarrassment, and even though we can't say it to your face, just know all of us think that. Things will only get so much worse for us if you show up in Oxford at the start of the semester. You have no friends left, everyone knows your name, there's no Oxford left for you. I hope you're happy knowing how much pain we've gone through purely because of you.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: Bump   

Look how they act

By: Bump
#12  by: hidden   

god would i hate all she’s caused if i was in dg. any dg defending her is just for the look behind closed doors has to be brutal

By: hidden
#13  by: Birdie   

Birdie mad

By: Birdie
#14  by: ahahaha   

go play victim

By: ahahaha
#15  by: guilty   

Pin for PNMs

By: guilty
#16  by: sopro   

PNMs they got sopro no events for the next year because of her

By: sopro
#17  by: ????   

Self sinking ship

By: ????
#18  by: truth   

The second she drops out or rush is over all the girls will stop lying for her and she’ll have no one. Never seen someone hurt a chapter worse

By: truth
#19  by: Bump   

Bumping

By: Bump
#20  by: huh   

Has anyone even seen her lately? Everyone knows she’s a liar at this point. “Investigation” it’s been 3 months. I feel awful for the people she so proudly blamed

By: huh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.