facebook

You alone destroyed DG

by: truth

Grace Nix you are selfish, irresponsible, and have tried to bring down so many people with you. I hope you realize how much your "sisters" have suffered because of you. You alone destroyed a sorority hundreds of girls before you built. Your lies are constant and obvious, and you've trapped us in the worst position possible.

You have thrown your own friends under the bus in your refusal to take responsibility. We can't even have an instagram page anymore while we are still associated with you. So many of us have dealt with terrible comments from people because of your actions, and its unfair. Do us a favor, and don't ever show your face on campus. I would be ashamed walking out my front door if I were you. Everyone knows who you are. No one believes the excuses.

Do us all a favor, and drop out while we still have any chance of getting a PC this year. You are a complete embarrassment, and even though we can't say it to your face, just know all of us think that. Things will only get so much worse for us if you show up in Oxford at the start of the semester. You have no friends left, everyone knows your name, there's no Oxford left for you. I hope you're happy knowing how much pain we've gone through purely because of you.

Posted By: truth
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 3
#1  by: U wasted ur time on here   

Damn, birdie is PISSED

By: U wasted ur time on here
by: lolJan 13, 2024 12:13:21 PM

The way she wasted years of putting others down and defending DG on here 🤭

By: lol
by: TruthJan 14, 2024 12:36:47 PM

Dear DG you are not getting a pc after this. You may never get one ever again.

Releasing your bid day list after welcome round two years ago proved you dirty rush and panhel slapped you with sopro. This is so much worse. they have to hold you accountable for all your offenses. and sopro isn’t enough unfortunately. if they don’t, they are telling all the other chapters that they can behave like this and get away with it.

By: Truth
by: it's overFeb 13, 2024 10:05:20 PM

One thing remains and that is that GN is a complete embarrassment for our chapter. We're lucky we even got a pc.

By: it's over
by: it's overFeb 13, 2024 10:06:37 PM

One thing remains and that is that GN is a complete embarrassment for our chapter. We're lucky we even got a pc.

By: it's over
#2  by: Wow   

Soooo, you’re admitting it was real???

And you guys had the audacity to post that statement denying it. God damn, I hope y’all lose your charter

By: Wow
by: lolJan 17, 2024 1:59:02 PM

they thought we’d just forget over break

By: lol
by: obviJan 23, 2024 8:57:45 PM

obvious it was

By: obvi
#3  by: Nixed herself   

Didn’t she already drop out of Miami?

By: Nixed herself
by: should haveFeb 2, 2024 10:18:20 AM

She really should have

By: should have
#4  by: slay   

it honestly is really unfair to the younger girls and anyone still defending her is just as bad

By: slay
by: monsterJan 14, 2024 11:44:52 PM

it shows how much she actually cares about her roommates, friends, and sisters. she threw her roommate under the bus instantly. if she actually cared about her sisters she would drop dg. clearly her association with them hurts everyone. they can’t even have a public Instagram because of her. the amount of questions they’ll get about this situation and the lies girls will have to tell for her is crazy. no one does this to people they care about. if she actually cared about delta gamma, she’d drop it, not let it burn to the ground

By: monster
#5  by: Truth   

Freshmen stay away

By: Truth
#6  by: clear   

DG needs to make it clear to everyone that she is gone and has no place in delta gamma if they want to stand any chance during rush. Just get rid of your bad apple already. Clearly, the longer you hold on the worse it gets. But if rush begins and no statement removing her has been made, it will guaranteed a catastrophic few weeks. Even worse for DG, it seems like people are starting to take things into their own hands, like the Instagram situation for example. I’m pretty sure once they see you actually care about your members actions and remove those that harm the sororities image, stuff like that would never happen. Regardless of the original action, holding on to her just seems beyond damaging. Why go through so much trouble for one person?

And Grace, you might be a terrible person, but an even worse monster for letting your friends and sisters deal with so much trouble because of you. Drop out already. Stop making people suffer because you want letters in a non existent Instagram bio. So many people hurt, so many reputations ruined and you know perfectly well you could end everyone’s suffering by dropping DG.

By: clear
by: mhmJan 15, 2024 12:20:23 PM

This

By: mhm
#7  by: why   

Idk why DG does this to themselves. Seems like their lack of taking action or removing the involved people they are committing suicide. Cant even have an Instagram that’s not private anymore let alone comment section

By: why
by: YikesFeb 3, 2024 11:28:47 AM

Bumpp

By: Yikes
#8  by: Comeuppance   

Looks like all that dirty rushing and snitching finally caught up to DG!

By: Comeuppance
#9  by: 314 402 3919   

how much is daddy paying that she hasn’t been kicked out yet? and talk about an incoming terrible semester I’d be frightened returning

By: 314 402 3919
#10  by: dg is hiding these   

bumping cuz dg tried burying these posts. DO NOT JOIN PNMs they will be facing severe punishment if not kicked off soon!

By: dg is hiding these

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.