facebook

do i need a rush consultant?

by: honest question

I'm hearing that if I want to get into Alpha Phi, I have to hire a particular Rush Consultant to help me pick out my clothes and stuff. Is this true?

Posted By: honest question
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: ha ha   

You do realize that you'd always be pointed out as the girl who had to have a rush consultant to get a bid, right???

By: ha ha
by: yupJan 1, 2015 7:22:41 PM

til this day, we bring up that Ari Berman got a consultant and it's pathetic. Like if you saw that news report you'd die laughing.

By: yup
by: ^Jan 2, 2015 8:55:50 PM

okay, i'm still not sure why she admitted to the news report that she got a consultant. I went to the same consultant, had a perfect rush and didn't tell anyone. Even my immediate family doesn't know- Only my mom knows. Why would I tell anyone else. Nobody needs to know.
Get a consultant, just don't tell people.

By: ^
by: @ yupJan 4, 2015 1:17:34 AM

You can laugh all you want, but Ari got a good sorority.

By: @ yup
#22  by: the trick   

The trick is to get a rush consultant and NOT TELLING ANYONE!!!!! Most people do get consultants they just don't advertise it. I know I got one, and to this day, none of my sisters know. Only my mom and aunt know.

By: the trick
by: ^Jan 4, 2015 6:57:12 PM

Me too. actually my older sister paid for it, because she knew how brutal rush can be. She wanted me to have an edge, and it helped. I got a top house.

#23  by: truth   

I got a rush consultant and I'm happy in my house. Haven't told anybody here at Chapman. It is none of their business.

By: truth
by: ^Feb 16, 2015 12:07:56 PM

Amen and me too. Most Chapman girls get consultants.

#24  by: A Phi   

I'd say she should demand a refund if all she got was A Phi. Pretty mediocre house here.

By: A Phi
#25  by: get a life   

Is there any thing wrong with hiring a consultant? Nope. Will people make fun of you if you do and they find out? Probably. Most likely. Yes. If you are spending your time bashing other women who get consultants, you're probably still bitter about being dropped from your top houses. So take a seat and be quiet.

By: get a life
#26  by: No   

No

By: No
#27  by: lol   

So sad that some people are so insecure that they have to waste time and money getting a rush consultant. If you were raised right and have good sense, you'll get a house that wants you. I'd hate to have to use tricks shown to me by a hired consultant to convince houses to give me a bid.

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.