facebook

do i need a rush consultant?

by: honest question

I'm hearing that if I want to get into Alpha Phi, I have to hire a particular Rush Consultant to help me pick out my clothes and stuff. Is this true?

Posted By: honest question
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 3
#11  by: is this serious...   

having to fly to new york or chicago to get advice on how to speak in recruitment...........you all act like everyone does this.....i've never even heard of this, so I can assure you that not everyone does this, and I got into exactly the house that I wanted. This is honestly so pathetic. Be yourself. If they like a fake you then they aren't worth your time. Open up your options and you'll find a true home, rather than a fake group of friends.

By: is this serious...
by: ^Nov 22, 2014 9:31:52 AM

Nobody said EVERYONE does this. But I know for sure that a large percentage to go to some sort of consultant. It really isn't a big deal.

By: ^
#12  by: Really?   

A rush consultant will not be getting you into a sorority, let alone needed to get into one. What gets you in is your CHARACTER. While some girls want help with the way they dress, that's fine. But that's not what will carry you in and make you stand out during recruitment.

By: Really?
by: ^Dec 12, 2014 10:11:15 AM

a rush consultant helps your character shine through.

By: ^
#13  by: i did it   

I did it and Ilove my sorority and think it really helped. I found out about it from my personal shopper at Nordstroms.

By: i did it
#14  by: me too   

I hired a consultant two years ago. Got the sorority I wanted. No regrets. Money well spent.

By: me too
#15  by: i think   

everyone should get a consultatn. we ned help in life

By: i think
#16  by: yes   

Not just Alpha Phi. Many sororities like polished gals. You don't need a consultant but it does help.

By: yes
#17  by: Reality check   

Here is the deal. If you are in a top tier house there is a 50/50 chance you went to a consultant. If you are in middle tier, about 25%. Bottom tier almost none go. This is a school for mostly rich kids. This is what we do.

By: Reality check
#18  by: for sure   

I'm going to Chapman next year and I'm getting a consultant.

By: for sure
#19  by: Lol   

You do that and Im sure your daddy will have a great time paying for it. Have fun with all the other kappas whose daddy's buy them whatever they want.

By: Lol
by: @lolDec 28, 2014 11:42:43 PM

actually I'm in another top house (not kappa) and I got a rush consultant. it helped me to know what to do. nNot a big deal.

By: @lol
#20  by: holy whaaaaat   

you guys, this is not normal. you need a reality check if you think this is. save yourself (or your dad) the money, watch a few inspirational youtube videos if you're not naturally confident, don't dress like a bum, and you should find the girls you fit in with best. didn't even know this was a real thing.

By: holy whaaaaat

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.