facebook

expansion

by:    

Anyone know when we hear which sororities are presenting for expansion?

Posted By: ?
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

I hope it is Zeta Tau Alpha. They were here like 50 years ago. Would be nice to get them back before adding one that has never been here.

By: I Hope
by: me too   

Plus Zeta Tau Alpha has a great chapter at Fullerton

By: me too
#2by:    

What about Phi Mu? They are top sorority nationally.

By: whatabout
#3by:    

Yes. we want ZTA back on campus. We should let any sorority that left return before we add new ones.

By: !
by: Yes   

Agreed

By: Yes
#4by:    

Bring Zeta back.

By: YES YES YES
#5by:    

It'd be awesome of Pi Beta Phi came on campus too, I love their philanthropy

By: yes yes yes
by: ^   

Just looked it up. I'm not into "Read Lead Achieve" Sort of feels like a Laura Bush Thing. Also Pi Beta Phi isn't really very vested in Cal State system. Them seem to be a little more into the UCs. I know someone that is a Pi Phi at USC and she made it very clear that they are "above" state schools. Don't think it would be a fit here.

By: ^
by: @ triple yes   

Pi Beta Phi isn't really a match with CSULB

By: @ triple yes
#6by:    

Zeta Tau Alpha or Sigma Sigma Sigma are all good.

By: <
#7by:    

ADPI was once at Long Beach Sate too.

By: I think

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: hmmm   

If ZTA and AEPHI were the only ones here before that aregone, it should defiantly be them to come back first.

So, we invite ZTA and AEPHi to come and present. I would really like to see them both come back.

By: hmmm
#8by:    

AEPhi and ZTA

By: YES
#9by:    

ZTA would be the best choice.

By: I think
by: sa   

ZTA has strong chapters at Cal State Fullerton, Cal Poly Pomona and Cal State San Bernardino. They would be a great addition to CSULB Panhellenic.

By: sa
#10by:    

Let's bring back Zeta Tau Alpha and Alpha Epsilon Phi. It really is each sororities business who they recruit and why. We don't need to monitor that.

By: okay

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.