facebook

expansion

by: ?

Anyone know when we hear which sororities are presenting for expansion?

Posted By: ?
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: interested   

What about Kappa Alpha Theta? There are some great KAO chapters that are local, and they have a cool philanthropy

By: interested
by: @interestedNov 29, 2014 9:41:57 PM

Most Thetas here on the west coast are really stuck up and arrogant. Not concurrent with the vibe here at CSULB. This is a mellow state school. This isn't USC and we don't want it to be.

By: @interested
by: my reasonsNov 30, 2014 2:07:28 PM

My reasons for not wanting Kappa Alpha Theta at Long Beach aren't as rude as the person above. But I will say that a few Thetas that I went to high school with are a bit intense. I feel that if Theta came on here, they would probably act like they are doing us a favor by coming to our school. We don't need that. We need a group that will try to work with the school and be a part of the current community instead of coming in to show us how it is done. i really don't want Theta here on our campus. Let's not forget they got thrown off at SDSU for a reason. They don't really do well at state schools.

By: my reasons
by: researchedDec 1, 2014 9:57:07 AM

I just did a lot of research on Kappa Alpha Theta and others. "Theta" is a strong national sorority and if we had a huge greek system of course they would be here and be an asset. But we are in the process of moving from a small system to a medium system. I don't think they would be a fit or even want to come here. We will see. I'm with everyone else in that I think Zeta Tau Alpha should be able to come back. Hopefully they will want to.

By: researched
#12  by: why?   

I really feel that it should be ZTA and/or AEPHi that come back before we add new sororities. Nothing against any other sororities. I'm sure they are great, but we really should give priority to a group that was already here.

By: why?
#13  by: sa   

ZTA would be the best choice. They are strong nationally and have great chapters at Cal State Fullerton, Cal Poly Pomona, and Cal State San Bernardino. They also have strong alum chapters in Long Beach and in Orange County.

By: sa
by: ^Dec 13, 2014 12:15:26 AM

So agree. Plus they have a history here!

By: ^
#14  by: Yea   

when will this happen

By: Yea
by: PH GalJan 9, 2015 11:06:28 AM

Sororities will make presentations to Panhellenic in the next few months and then Panhellenic will decide who to invite. The new sorority will officially join Panhellenic in the fall, right before recruitment.

By: PH Gal
#15  by: Vvv    

What's going on with axo at csuf?

By: Vvv
#16  by: H   

I hope it's Phi Mu!

By: H
#17  by: I hope   

I hope it is ZTA

By: I hope
#18  by: Hi   

What about kappa kappa gamma?

By: Hi
by: ^Jan 24, 2015 9:44:13 AM

They got kicked off at UCI

By: ^
#19  by: ggirl   

Like lots of others, I hope it's ZTA. They have a strong National and good chapter Fullerton.

By: ggirl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.