facebook

fall 2015 "tiers"

by: Noles

I would think most people would agree that these are the "tiers" going into the 2015 school year. Please keep in mind this is based on philanthropies, campus involvement, parties, brotherhood/sisterhood, and homecoming pairings. Don't get butt hurt if you don't like where your organization is, it's more incentive to work your ass off this year to improve it. Also the sororites and fraternities on the same line can be interchanged I think.

DG/KD/Zeta
TriDelt/Theta
ADPi/AXO
Chi O/Pi Phi
DZ/Phi Mu
Alpha Phi/Sig Delt
Gamma Phi/Kappa
AOPi/AGD

Pike
Delt/Phi Sig
Phi Tau/ATO
KA/Theta Chi/PiKapp
Phi Delt/Sig Ep
Chi Phi/ZBT/Kappa Sig
SAE/AEPi
Sigma Pi/Phi Psi/Delta Chi
Beta/FIJI/ADPhi
TKE

Posted By: Noles
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: DDDLove   

Pike- tri delt
Delt- KD
Phi sig- DG
Phi tau- Zeta
ATO- theta
Phi delt- AXO
KA- Alpha Phi
Theta Chi- Pi Phi
Pi kapp- ADPi
Sig ep- Chi O
Chi phi- Phi mu

These pairings should be a true showing of the organization's rankings

By: DDDLove
by: LolJun 13, 2015 10:00:37 PM

nice self promo tridelt, homecoming pairings are so pointless and really dont mean anything. its all political....

By: Lol
by: LOLJun 14, 2015 10:02:32 AM

Okay Tri Delt, nice try. The HC partners only have so much influence. If they could choose DG again, I'm sure they would.

By: LOL
by: truth behind hocoJun 22, 2015 11:53:26 PM

homecoming partners rotate every year. Top tier mainly rotates between top tier and same with middle/bottom. It really has nothing to do with specific ranking within the tier, just distinguishing between the tiers is the best way to put it i guess

By: truth behind hoco
by: wellJun 23, 2015 6:17:56 PM

You don't even have the right pairings so... Alpha phi isn't with KA, chi o isn't with sig ep...

By: well
#22  by: in my opinion   

For sororities:
Dg/KD/ZTA
Tridelt
AXO/Theta
PiPhi/ADPi
ChiO/Alpha Phi
Phi Mu/DZ/Kappa
Sig Delt/Gamma Phi/AOPi
AGD

By: in my opinion
by: YesJun 15, 2015 3:23:41 PM

this is best ranking!

By: Yes
by: almostJun 15, 2015 4:36:49 PM

sig delt is better than kappa and dz is better than phi mu

By: almost
by: Go home you're drunk Jun 16, 2015 6:53:05 AM

Sig delt is NOT better than kappa. However, DZ and Phi Mu are interchangeable

By: Go home you're drunk
by: NolesJun 23, 2015 6:19:41 PM

Alpha phi isn't that high, I would put chi o, Pi phi and adpi on the same level and move alpha phi to be before dz but after phi mu

By: Noles
#23  by: LOL   

Sig Delt is 100% better than Kappa especially after this past year. They participated In every philanthropy, had girls run for sweetheart in most fraternities (winning 4 of them which is unheard of) and came in second place earning under DG for Dance Marathon. Kappa did nothing compared to that this year so please unless you have facts to back up a point don't speak.

By: LOL
by: huge accomplishmentJun 23, 2015 2:05:12 PM

I think a sorority winning 4 sweetheart competitions in one semester is a huge accomplishment, and I'm not a Sig Delt. Which 4 fraternities are they? Besides ZBT, which was already mentioned.

By: huge accomplishment
#24  by: umm    

Sig delt is not better...you're obviously in sig delt. a lot of sororities try their best to participate in all philanthropies, that doesn't dictate your tier. sweethearts are not that big of a deal, I've seen a lot of AGDs run and they're at the bottom. Kappa had a pretty good PC and they won Relay for Life. Sig Delt just has more money which is why they came in 2nd for DM. Kappa has more frat relations and it's just a fact that Kappa is higher up, so suck it up and stop trying to find excuses

By: umm
by: yJun 16, 2015 2:43:46 PM

yeah but sig delt had 4 WINNERS of sweethearts not just running. so your point is invalid.

By: y
by: LolJun 16, 2015 6:34:08 PM

Hey Kappa let me know when you girls win a sweetheart competition, or how about try winning 4 in one semester like Sig Delt did. you're trying to say Kappa has better fraternity relations, yet not a single fraternity crowned one of their sisters as sweetheart...interesting! And sororities having money doesn't have to do with winning dance marathon...they don't donate their own money they campaign and work so hard to get those donations. Maybe Kappa should take notes

by: LolJun 16, 2015 6:34:08 PM

Hey Kappa let me know when you girls win a sweetheart competition, or how about try winning 4 in one semester like Sig Delt did. you're trying to say Kappa has better fraternity relations, yet not a single fraternity crowned one of their sisters as sweetheart...interesting! And sororities having money doesn't have to do with winning dance marathon...they don't donate their own money they campaign and work so hard to get those donations. Maybe Kappa should take notes

#25  by: frats   

Pike
Delt/Phi Sig
Phi Tau/ATO
KA/Theta Chi/Phi Delt
Pi Kapp/Sig Ep
Kappa Sig/Chi Phi
SAE/ZBT
Sigma Pi/Phi Psi/AEPi
Beta/TKE/ADPhi
FIJI/Delta Chi

By: frats
by: LolJun 19, 2015 6:34:45 PM

ZBT is definitely on the same level as Chi Phi and Kappa Sig. The Pikapp and SigEp tier is stupid. Put PiKapp up one and SigEp down one with chi Phi ZBT and Kappa Sig

by: LmaoJun 20, 2015 5:26:52 PM

Putting ZBT as low as SAE is a complete joke. AEPi should move up with SAE. ZBT should be moved up with Chi Phi and Kappa Sog and bring SigEp down with them like the person above said. This rating is so wrong...

By: Lmao

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.